Holiday Surprises

There she was again, eyes gleaming as she watched him perched against the post like she usually was. (Y/N), Goody and himself were in Rose Creek for the holidays to see everyone once more and Billy was having some friendly sparing matches with the locals.

Pivoting to the side, the Asian man dodged and threw the pair of small, steel knives which grazed the man's arm and leg simultaneously.

"Ah, yeah! Go Billy!" A sliver of a smirk appeared on the usually stoic man's face. He looked over to where (Y/N) was, whooping and hollering praises. The knife thrower admitted that he'd show off a bit for her during the fights, but if it got a smile on her face, it was worth it.

"The winner, ladies and gentleman, Billy Rocks!" Goody's voice rang out in the middle of the ring, cheers erupted through the crowd as Billy shook hands with the losing man and made sure he wasn't seriously hurt.

"Ya know, the more ya show off, the more she'll scream her pretty little head off." Scoffing, Billy shoved Goody's hand off his shoulder and shook his head as the loud man's laugh rang out for all to hear.

"Where ya goin', there's more fella's here wantin' to fight with ya." Billy put his knives away and turned away from Goody, heading towards you. "Tell them to go home to their families. I'm going to help (Y/N) with some things at the house." Goody gave a look and only nodded at his longtime friend. "Go get her cowboy..."

(Y/N) greeted Billy with a hug as she usually did, she was one of the few people allowed to touch him this way and he relished in it. She was so soft, everywhere and he liked it. Wrapping his arms around her supple waist, he hugged the woman back. "You did amazing out there as per usual!" Her cheerful tone always put his mind to ease as he only smiled at her and grasped her chubby hand and pulled her along the bustling streets towards the cottage they had for the few weeks they were there.

Looking down at their intertwined hands, (Y/N) felt her cheeks flush up as she stuttered out, "Y-you don't h-have to help you know, I-I can do it."

Walking up the stairs of the cottage, the weight of the young woman made each stair squeak in response, making (Y/N) wince a bit. Billy noticed and squeezed her hand a bit to reassure her. "You shouldn't have to do it alone (Y/N), besides, it's more time with you."

Entering the cozy cottage that was decorated a bit thanks to (Y/N), the two set to work preparing dinner and finishing various chores around the place.

"You know," Billy put down the potato he was peeling and turned to (Y/N) who was chopping carrots. "I always show off for ya in the ring." He looked off to the side hoping his hat would hide the smidge of a blush adorning his cheeks, but the plump girl caught sight of it making her smile.

"Well, you know," (Y/N) mimicked the man as she placed her knife down and turned to him. Rummaging through her dress pocket she pulled two glistening knives out that looked brand new. "I noticed and I thought I could make you some new knives to fight with and all...so, Merry Christmas, Billy." Handing the handmade weapons to him, the man nearly broke his face because of how big his smile was.

"You're one hell of a woman (Y/N)," He was inspecting the knives, flipping them over and opening them, just marveling at the craftsmanship. "Where'd ya learn to make knives at anyway?" Leaning against the counter, dinner was forgotten about momentarily.

(Y/N) chuckled and blushed at Billy's praise. "Back in my teenage years, I worked with a blacksmith and he taught me all the tricks of the trade as they say. Came in pretty handy I'd say." Billy chuckled a bit and nodded, his gaze finally sliding back up to the woman who captured his attention.

"Well, you got me something, but I haven't got a thing for you..." (Y/N) walked the short distance between them until she was right in front of the knife fighter. "You don't have to get me anything Billy, I just thought the kniv-." Before (Y/N) could finish her sentence, he cut her off with a hard kiss.

One hand wrapped around her soft waist, squeezing the extra flesh that was present, while the other hand tangled into her hair deepening the kiss.

After the shock fell through, (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Billy's neck, bringing him closer to her form. Air was becoming an issue as they both pulled away, breathing heavily, faces still close to one another.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)." She only smiled as they leaned in for another kiss.

"I thought the show came with the dinner, not before it." Turning, there stood Goody, a giant ass grin on his face and hands on his hips.

"Goody, can you get the hell out." Billy asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, yeah, just don't break anything ya crazy kids. Merry Christmas to ya both!" With that, he was gone back out the door.

"Now, where were we sugar?" (Y/N) smiled and pulled the front of his vest down so his lips descended upon hers once more.