I A

I was sitting in my room, doing homework, when all of a sudden I heard a laugh outside. When I got out of home, I saw him, it was my boyfriend, laughing jack. I invited him to go inside my house. :(

"I bought you a gift, I was planning on giving it to you next time you dropped by" you said, reaching down your shirt and pulling out a carrot. "I saw this and it reminded me of you and your long, hard, girthy COCK."He smiled in glee at you.

 "Wow thank you I, heheheheh Jack will take your gift and maybe we can even put it to good use tonight" 

I kissed him and he grabbed my shirt and undressed me. I was now left with a bra and shorts on. "What are you going to do to me?" 

He smiled at me and said "didn't I tell you I'd put this carrot you gave me to good use?" he pulled my shorts down, and put the carrot next to my panty. He gets down on his knees, and bites the other end of the carrot, looking up at me seductively. "Now I can finally do the suck." His nose pokes me in the process.

 He puts his tongue inside of me, I feel a warm, tingly sensation in my private area, and yell his name out loudly.

While licking my inside of me, he twitched his head in a way that at the same time he could lick me, he could also fuck me by behind with his nose. Is this possible? I don't know

Now it is.

I feel myself reaching my end, his nose is expanding in my rear ":c" he says as something sticky comes out of his nostrils. I scream and jump away from him. "tf" I whisper to myself. He gets up and walks closer to me, his nose grew so long that it's on the floor, despite him standing straight. Maybe he fucks himself with that nose, you didn't know "Bby u still need to suck my nose" 

I suck his nose, but I'm fearful that his pointy end will injure me. "W-wouldn't it be better if we did something s-s-safer?"  

He completely ignored me and forced my head against his nose, I could feel it going all the way down through my throat. Even if it's making me choke, I'm still gay he's smiling because of me

 It doesn't take long for the sAME thing to happen again, his nose gets shorter all of a sudden and he has a nosebleed. He pulls his nose out and looks me dead in the face and says. "I cosplay as Slenderman in my spare time" and then he tAKES OFF HIS SHIT.

I fondle his nipples and he lets out a soft moan, so I start licking them and he moans louder and louder.

 While I was licking his nipples I slowly got down and started licking the area close to his even bigger gay, however he stopped me and showed me a vibrator with IA's face on it and said "please use my wife inside of me."

 I cringed. "Ew is that your wife? You have SHIT taste." He smiles at you, his gay becoming larger. "I know, we don't even need lub bby." You start trembling since this was the first time holding a dee in your hands; and to think it was your own now. "Here u come now" IAK's face was then tHRUSUTUS inside him. "yAdA yO~" he pooted.

stick it in the butt!!!