Falling in love

A Wall between Us

-Story about a girl and a boy who got such an amazing friendship that they don’t want to lose. But what will happen when one of them falls in love. Are they going to take a risk or remain friends?-

Characters:

Kevin Williams- Alisson’s proverbial knight in shining armour. He has always been Alisson’s best friend since 3rd grade. Until he fell in love with his best friend.

Alisson Hendricks- Known as the girl who’s afraid to fall in love. Alisson is the kind of girl any guy would die to have. She’s pretty, smart and rich.

Spencer McCarty- The mean girl who’s obsessed with Kevin. She’s also known as the gal who used to be Alisson’s best friend.

Jake Merrill- Kevin’s best buddy who’s going to turn his back on him

Emily Smith- love expert

PART 1

FALLING IN LOVE

SCENE 1

Kevin Williams: (on the phone) hey Ali! I just want to say that I’m so blessed to have you as my… best friend!

Alisson Hendricks: I’m so blessed to have you as my best friend too! Thank you for always being there when I need you. I may not have a boyfriend to stick up for me, but I have you J

Kevin Williams: yeah you can always count on me J See you later.

SCENE 2

Jake Merrill: What’s up Kevin!

Kevin Williams: hey dude!

Jake Merrill: so how are you and your girlfriend Alisson?

Kevin Williams: dude, she’s my best friend, not my girlfriend.

Jake Merrill: but admit it you want to be more than just a friend

Kevin Williams: Okay I admit it, I love her. I love her more than just a friend. After countless debates and arguments with myself, I have come to the conclusion that I am in love with her and there is nothing I can do about it.

Jake Merrill: don’t fall for Alisson too fast in case she is not willing to catch you because the faster you fall the harder it’ll hurt when you hit the ground

Kevin Williams: How do I stop from falling in love, when I know it’s useless because I’ve already fallen?

Jake Merrill: I don’t know dude. Why don’t you ask for Emily’s opinion, you know the love expert. *giggles* see you around aye

SCENE 3

Kevin Williams: Hey Em! Can I talk to you for a second?

Emily Smith: Yeah sure. So what’s up?

Kevin Williams: nothing much, I just wanted to ask for your opinion or love advice

Emily Smith: Oh okay. So what is it about?

Kevin Williams: there’s this girl, a really amazing girl and I’m in love with her

Emily Smith: so what’s the problem with that?

Kevin Williams: she’s my best friend. And I’m afraid that if we become lovers and mess things up, it may be the end of an era, end of us. I don’t want to lose her, but I really love her.

Emily Smith: some things are worth the risk Kevin ;) tell her what you really feel about her, before it’s too late. And oh if you don’t want to lose her then make sure that you’re not going to do something that would hurt her.

Kevin Williams: wow Em! Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

SCENE 4

Spencer McCarty: well hello there Kevin! Why are you running down the hall?

Kevin Williams: I’m so sorry Spencer but I really don’t have time to have this conversation right now, I need to talk to Alisson.

Spencer McCarty: she’s a bitch!

Kevin Williams: she’s not a bitch! You are!

Spencer McCarty: Kevin please come back to me, I want you back! I need you back in my life! I swear I won’t mess things up again!

Kevin Williams: well you should’ve think of that before you dumped me!

(Spencer inappropriately kissed Kevin and Alisson saw them)

Kevin Williams: Alisson, I want to talk to you! (Runs toward Alisson)

Spencer McCarty: KEVIN!!!

Alisson Hendricks: sorry but I have to go home. I’m not feeling well. Goodbye Kevin.

Kevin Williams: Alisson wait! I LOVE YOU!

Alisson Hendricks: what did you say?

Kevin Williams: I love you Alisson Hendricks! I’m in love with you!

Alisson Hendricks: *grabs Kevin’s hand and head out to the garden* are you out of your mind? We’re best friends. Just best friends.

Kevin Williams: I know! But I want to be more. Please Alisson just give me a chance, I won’t screw things up! I know forever doesn’t exist, but I’ll make it happen for you.

Alisson Hendricks: I don’t want to get hurt again. I’m not yet ready!

Kevin Williams: why are you so afraid to try and fall in love? Please Alisson just give me chance and I’ll prove to you that I’m worth the risk

Alisson Hendricks: I’m not afraid of trying…

Kevin Williams: Then what?!

Alisson Hendricks: I’m not afraid of trying, but being let down. I’m not afraid of falling, but hitting the ground! *cries*

Kevin Williams: I won’t let you down Alisson! I love you so much.

Alisson Hendricks: I’m tired of getting hurt! My past experiences in relationship still haunt me. I’m afraid you’ll leave, just like everyone else.

Kevin Williams: Don’t be afraid to let yourself feel things because of your past experiences but why do you have to run away from something that could be very special?

Alisson Hendricks: you should be with Spencer, not me.

Kevin Williams: we’re over! She’s just a wall between us that I want to break. She dumped me Alisson, you know that

Alisson Hendricks: she dumped you because of me

Kevin Williams: what do you mean?

Alisson Hendricks: she found out that I love you long before she did. So we had an agreement that she should dump you and both of us will distance ourselves from you. But I broke that promise, that’s why she’s so mad at me.

Kevin Williams: why did you that? Alisson why? Why didn’t you tell me? I loved you since 3rd grade. If you told me, I wouldn’t date Spencer.

Alisson Hendricks: Every time I see both of you my heart breaks and now that you want me, I can’t be with you. I just can’t. I don’t want Spencer to be madder at me. Remember when I called you last summer? I was about to tell you how I really feel but I found out that you were already dating Spencer. And the day before she dumped you that’s when she found out that I was in love with you, so we had an agreement.

Spencer McCarty: and you broke that agreement

Alisson Hendricks: I’m so sorry Spencer. Yeah I broke that agreement but I didn’t cross the line, I chose to be just friends even though I love him so much

Kevin Williams: I don’t care about that agreement now; all I want is for you to give me a chance Alisson, please.

Alisson Hendricks: I’m sorry Kevin but I can’t give you what you want. I love you, goodbye.

END OF PART 1

TO BE CONTINUED….