part 1

Xena was stressed out with studying all day, so she decided she needed some air. She decided the best way to do this was to take her little sister to the park, which Jasmine always liked doing. “Jas!” she called from her room, “Wanna go to the park?”jasmine was in her room seeing videos. She heard her " yes!! ill get ready!" she changed into a tanktop and some shorts, she put some converse on.Xena was wearing black skinny jeans with a white crop top, as she walked just outside her room. “Are you ready?” she asked the girl." yes" she smiled at you and grabbed your hand walking downstairs.“Okay great” she said, holding your hand firmly and opening the door. “Mum, were just going to the park!” she called, closing the door behind them.she smiled and ran outside , she waited at the door. " cmon!! " she groaned and waited she started walking with her younger sister, the park was only across the road.she smiled at you "sis piggy bag ride!" she jumped on your back. "all better" she laughed and hold onto youshe chuckled as she felt you jump on her back but she carried you anyway because you were only small and didn’t weigh muchshe smiled. "um sissy" she said as he needed to go to the bathroom.“yes, sis?” she asked, wondering what you wanted to say" i got to go poppy" she said as she shaked a bit“okay okay, would you like to go home or to the toilets at the park?” she asked." toiltes please" she said. " im gonna poppy!" she wined.xena agreed and started to run with you on her back, before finally reaching the toilet and letting you down." sissy" she cried. "i popped my pants!" she cried as she got down“ohhh” xena said, realising she wasn’t fast enough. “it’s okay, come in here, i’ll help you.” she added, walking into the toilet with her sister.jasmine cried and cried. " im all stinking now!" she said“it’s okay honey. we can go home and change after this, but you need to clean up first.” she said, taking some toilet paper from the dispenser.she sniffled "okay"she moved closer to her sister and pulled down her shorts, realising there was a lot of mess.she pouted "im sorry sissy".“it’s okay sis.” she said, starting to wipe her bum for her. “we’ll get you cleaned up.“don’t cry sis” she said, trying to comfort her. “you’ll be okay. i won’t tell anyone”"p-pro-mise" she stutter while tears fell to the floor.“i promise. this is our secret” she said, with a smile on her face. she was good at keeping secrets."okay sissy" she wiped her tears and she turned around and looked at you.she smiled and whispered, “promise” before continuing to wipe your butt, flushing the toilet but there was still more to cleanshe sighed and waited to be finished. " sissy when we get home and cuddle?"“yes we will. of course” she said with a smile on her face, taking some more tissue to clean your bum.she coughed. "sissy you dont like cleaning my bum right?"“i have to do it or you’ll get poorly” she replied, cleaning it some more.she nodded. "okay sissy" "sissy can i have a kiss? "
She asked to her sister. "Uh of course" she said nervously. She leaned a pecked her sisters lips. "thank you sissy" her little sister said. "no problem babe" she said back smiling. She finished cleaning her sister bum and put her clothes back on. "cmon little girl we have to get home or mum will get mad" she said walking back home.