Part 1

Slowly she came back to consciousness. As she managed to focus on her surroundings she found she was in a darkened room lit only by dim light making its way through closed curtains in the only window. What was the last thing she remembered? She was walking home from school and had almost reached her house. There was a white van. A man got out with a map asking directions, but then two other men jumped out and pulled her into the van while holding a cloth over her face which caused her to pass out. She had been kidnapped!

She tried to move her arms and legs but they were immobilised. She was tied to a hard wooden chair, her legs tied to the chair legs and her arms tied behind her. She also realised to her horror that her captors had stripped off her school uniform. She was dressed only in her bra and panties. She shuddered at the thought that these men might be planning to rape her. She couldn't bear the thought of losing her virginity to a kidnapper rapist. She struggled with her ropes, but they were too tight.

A few minutes later the door opened and two men entered. She recognised one of them as the man with the map. "Ah, you're awake," he said with a smirk. "Sorry if you're uncomfortable, but we can't have you trying to escape. I took your clothes off in case you had anything hidden in the pockets. His eyes dropped and lingered on the exposed white skin of her breasts, stomach and thighs. Be a good girl and later we'll untie you and give you something to eat."

"What do you want? Why have you abducted me?" she whimpered.

"Come on, I'm sure you can guess," the man smirked, "You are worth a lot money to us. We've already send a message to your father. He's going to give us the plans for one of his company's most secretive projects and we're going to sell them to someone who is very keen to get them. You're going to make us millionaires! So just behave and you'll be back home by this time tomorrow."

She looked at him wide eyed.

The man turned to his companion. "Stay here and watch her, Len," he snapped, "I'm going to call Ethan and let him know everything is going as planned. I'll be back in half an hour." He went out and closed the door.

The other man, Len, pulled up a chair and sat in front of the helpless girl, staring at her. His eyes kept roving over her body. After a few minutes he reached out and lightly touched her bra.

 "You're a pretty thing," he muttered, "How old are you? Sixteen? Well that's old enough."

"Leave me alone," she yelled, terrified.

"Shut up, bitch, or I'll gag you!" he snapped. His hands dropped to the terrified girl's panties and he started tugging at them, slowly pulling them down.

"Stop it! Stop it!" she shouted, struggling hard against her bonds.

Len just leered at her as he continued trying to slip her panties down her thighs.

There was a sound of running feet outside, then the door burst open. "Len, we gotta go," the first man shouted, "There're cop cars coming down the road."

Len jumped up. "What about the girl?"

"We haven't got time to take her. Kill her. She can identify us!"

Len pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the terrified girl's head. "Sorry, bitch," he said with a horrible smile.

"Noooo!!" she screamed.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter.
If you did please vote before going to Chapter 2. 
Votes are very important to authors because it lets us know if you like our work.
Comments are also welcome.