Chapter one - unwelcomed and unwanted

You tapped your chin as you tried to analyze the big book before you. Your head was hurting but you still managed to do it.
"Love is an eternal
theme in literature."You mumbled to yourself and thought."How am I supposed to understand what that means!"You grumbled and when you noticed you had said it out loud ,you laughed.
The teacher had given you a project but you were so forgetful that you forgot who your partner was and the project was due tomorrow.

The door bell rang and after three minutes of sheer exhaustion and conservation of energy aka laziness you got up to open it.
"Hello,what do you want?"you blankly said without looking at the stranger's face.
The person laughed making you look the tall figure in the eyes. It was a tall male and he looked quite familiar.
"I'm looking for you're sister."he said in a charming deep voice which made you roll your eyes almost 360 degrees .
You called your sister,"S/N!"you shouted onto of your lungs yet all she did was say "Whoever it is tell em' to get lost!"
"You heard the girl, get out of here!"you shut the door but he held the door with his hand.
"The name is Kim Taehyung.",he said in a haste."
"OK so... Why are you telling me?! Isn't it obvious I don't care?" ,you said in a very rude way.
"I am your sister's boyfriend well ex boyfriend."he remarked in a disappointed way.
"What?! I can't believe she let a rat like you crawl into her life! I'm happy she let go of such a creature such as you." You said angrily.
WHO could possibly break up with her but it then crossed your mind that maybe she must have broken up with him but surely with good reason. All you wanted to do was to make him regret what he had done. Whatever it was.
He laughed making eye contact which seemed to destroy your mood.
"Can I please come in?"
"Just shut up and walk in,okay?!"
you rolled your eyes for the second time and flopped on the couch and let him walk in and shut the door himself.
"Thanks."he cooed.
"I said walk in and shut up...also, you wouldn't want to thank me just yet."you replied as you put on your head phones.
You really didn't care and you began your work. A few minutes had past and he hadn't been thrown down yet.
"How awfully strange."you thought. You lazily walked up the stairs and you walked past your room as you saw a man like figure inside. Tall with broad shoulders. If only if he wasn't such a Panini head you would have... given him a tight spicy slap across his disgustingly attractive face but to obstain from killing someone's 9 months and making him any dumber you couldn't. You ran in quickly and angrily like a furious rhino, you stepped inside.
" Sorry I got lost. Cute bra by the way."he commented smirking at you.
"Drop that NOW and get out!!!"you shouted with wide eyes.
"And why should I?"he questioned shaking your unicorn bra in the air.
"Because you bloody idiot this is my room and my house, so, you are on my territory so it's either you get you ass out of my room or you'll regret being male!"you threatened.
"Whatever."he retorted as he touched it.
"Taehyung I am warning you do not dare me!"you pointed your finger directly at his face.
"What can you do dwarf."he teased sticking his tongue out at you.
"That's it, how dare you walk into my house somehow uninvited, barge into my room and upon that you're insulting me! You're such a child"you shouted walking toward him and standing in front of the bed.
"You can't do anything."he replied pushing you
"I can see why S/N broke up with you"you said calmly for the first time since you both met.
Your sister was only older that you by 5 months but you were seriously ready to bust into her room and make her pay for dating such an annoying thing But first you needed to be rid if this twat.
"This hasn't ended yet!"you continued.
You pushed him away and stormed out the room leaving him stunned. You furiously stumped down the stairs dragging him along.
"That was the last straw, now get out!"you screamed, about marching him out of the door.
"Ugh boys!"you mumbled.
You led him by the hand through the living room, not stopping for a second to watch for your book laying on the ground.
" Freck!" You whined in agony.
"Just great. Look what you've done to yourself." He complained kneeling down to look at your leg.
"I'm perfectly fine." But when you tried to get up your ankle hurt like hell. You whinced in pain.
"Damn it." You got up, making your way to the couch.
" I am so sorry. Let me make it up to you. Is there anything I could do to redeem myself?"
He sounded worried and in a way you felt bad for being so rude earlier but hell no you weren't apologizing anytime soon.
You had heard your sister saying to her friend a while ago that her new boyfriend did literature so maybe It may have been him.
"You do literature?" You questioned slyly.
He nodded listening carefully to every word you said.
"How about you help me with my literature project and buy me ice cream tomorrow?"
"What! No!" He refused
You fake whined in pain and held your leg just like the real thing.
"Fine." He sighed, clearly defeated as he sat down next to you. "What do we have here? This is easy. All you're supposed to do is give instances in the book where love is clearly shown as an eternal theme and explain carefully."
To you all he said was gibberish so you answered him with a confused look which he replied back to with a smile.
"See let me show you." He explained reaching for your pen. His arm grazed yours making your heart spark and that was when you noticed his eyes. They were brown and shiny filled with a lot of childish charm and care. His hair seemed soft from the sight and it was wavy and brown just stopping above his eyebrow. Its brown matched the brown of his hair. They made a good pair. You almost wished he was yours for a second until you reminded yourself of who he was and then snapped out of it.

You both did the work and after two hours, finally you were done.
"Thanks Taehyung." You said out of the blue.
"Welcome. I should get going . I'll meet your sis another time. Promise you'll actually open the door then." He replied smiling and looking you straight in the eye, standing up to be on his way.
"Maybe. Don't forget my ice cream." You answered
"I'll try. Take care of your leg. See you." He walked out of the door leaving you alone to recount everything that just happened

You saw your sister gracefully making her way down the stairs like a princess. "What are you doing!? " she exclaimed in a fake voice you knew all too well. The don't look at me voice. You finally relaxed. "Your ex was here. Um...yeah. He's-"
"I don't care. He said he'll talk to you later. Don't get yourself hurt. It would hurt me too. Now scram." You replied
"Are you tearing up?" Your sis questioned,"don't worry about me. I'll be fine."she said as she walked away.
"I'm not worried!" You screamed back but when you realized that she had gone you mumbled to yourself, "maybe just a teeny tiny bit"
"I heard that!"

A/N: Hope y'all like it. It's an old story inspired by my actual sister's ex boyfriend well somehow.