The Killer Bin

The heat was unbareable. 

The blackness was unsetteling. 

And the itch on my nose was murdering me inside out.

A heavy bag was slung over my head, neatly pulled tight around my neck. Ropes kept control of my arms and legs. I was somewhere stuffy and hell for someone claustriphobic. I guessed a closet. 

I've been like this for about 2 days.  

No food. 

No water. 

I was sweating so much that my hair was plastered against my head. It was beginning to become harder to breathe. I didn't know how much longer I could last. I know I am a tough person but this was a little much.  

Wind rushed against me extremelly suddenly, making goosebumps ripple along my skin. The bag was ripped off my head, revealing a early morning sky. Someone, I presumed a human, grabbed my arms with a firm grip and picked me straight into the air. No woman could've done that. I was lean. NOT light.  

I smirked at the guy, feeling a bit restless from being cramped in some closet. "You're pretty strong, y'know that pretty boy?" I hissed, twisting my neck so that I could look through the tiny eye holes in his mask. He glared down. Without a word, he kept walking. 

After a while of being carried, I looked back up. "Got any cards? I could go for a good game o' Go Fish." I said obnoxiously, letting out a loud yawn. "Shut up you little.... vermin." He snarled, throwing me to the ground.  

I coughed, the impact hard. Nontheless, I grinned up at him. "Eat your heart out, boy. Flattery gets you know where." I said, the grin curling into a smirk. He snorted and walked away.  

A different man stepped forward. He was wearing a spotless, ironed suit. He smiled sweetly down at me. "J, darling. How've you been?"  

"Oh, marvolous. May I ask who you are?" I said, being my witty self. Not just witty though. Clever. 

"You'll find out soon enough. For the time being, you'll be staying with your cagemates." He sighed deeply, as if delighted at the pure thought of me in a cage.  

I eyed him curiously. I liked how he acted. He was smart, probably just trying to get me to talk. I was too tired and hungry to care. 

"As you wish, sweetheart." I said, grinning sideways. The man smiled. "Excellent. My workers will escort you to the holding area. Have fun with your playmates!" He called, waving. 

Two men wearing masks and black hoisted me onto their shoulders. I smiled over my shoulder at the man in the suit as we walked away.  

"Toodles!" 

* * *

The men threw me into a different room. It was huge and there was other people.  

I sighed in relief as they untied the ropes. As they walked out, the people walked up, checking out the new meat. I grinned as I slowly climbed to my feet. Almost every one was a guy. They eyed me and finnaly a guy spoke up. "Well." 

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Miss Lethal herself." A man said, pushing through the ring of people. I smiled bigger, recognizing him.  

"Zander, how 'ya been?" I said as we shook hands. His violet-blue eyes sparkled with surprise. "I've laid pretty low but I see you haven't. Assasinating the Russian Prez. Good for you, Jaaea." Zander said, an amused looked crawling onto his face.  

"Oh, please. It isn't THAT big, darling." I said, playfully socking his shoulder. He laughed and shrugged it off.  

One of the girls perked her head up. "THE Jaaea? I've learned from you!" She gushed, still lurking in the back of the crowd. That confused me. I was only 18. How much could someone learn off of me? The crowd parted, revealing the girl. She looked 9. 

" Scarlet." She said, shaking my hand. "I'm twelve. I've been called the second you. Its good and all but....." She trailed off, looking to the side. 

"But what?" I asked, bending down to her level. Scarlet's dark eyes flashed back to mine. "I don't like being compared to people. Im the one and only in this biz." She hissed. I smiled daintily. "How cute!" 

A large, muscle-head guy nodded his head. "I'm not surprised you showed up. It seems everyone here is on the best killer list." He said, voice gruff. 

Zander scowled. "But only one is the best, correct?"  

Scarlet's eyes sparkled. "How shall we settle this debate?" 

A different girl stepped in, her eyes in slits and scanning us. " It will not be decided now. We need to find food. Or water. I know everyone is hungry. We've all been captured the same way, I presume." She said, voice firm. I looked around, recognizing them all. This girl was Nadia. A russian.  

I smirked. She was probably out for me. Nadia might've been rebelious but she would never shun her country's leader.  

" Nad is right." The muscle-guy, Bou, grunted. " We'll all die." 

I flashed a look at Bou, eyes serious. "Well, the weak will." I said lowly. He looked at me, expecting to see me smirking but winced at my expression.  

A loud carckling noise sent us looking around in confusion, alert and cautious. A speaker boomed out a voice. The man in the suit's.

"Hello, killers. You all have been delivered to the holding container. You've gotten a good look at each other and thats a start. You have been collected for a very special purpose. Only the best will survive." 

Scarlet's eyes flashed again as she grinned up at the speaker. 

" Your food will be in your rooms. They will be shown when you walk to the door with your name on it. Scan your handprint and walk in. Im sure most of you can handle it. Sleep when you can. You will find this room as a training center tomorrow when you wake up. Good luck."  

The speaker crackled again then went silent.  

"WHELP," I bursted, stretching my arms. "I'll be in my room, eatin' my food. If you are smart enough, you won't enterupt. G'night, muffins!" I said, waving and hurrying off to my room. The sooner I was seperated the better. 

It was easy getting in. The food was surprising. It was a display of all different kinds of food. I dived in for the fried chicken, though. It was truly delicious.  

I was still curious about what was going on but if it was a fight, then I would win. 

Because I am the one and only. 

I am Jaaea.

Authors Note: 

I wrote this in fifth grade, so don't take it that seriously. If you want to read something more current, check out my profile. Thanks. xx