Remorse

Note: If for whatever reason you hate FNAF get the hell out of here cuz I ain't got time for bullshit and haters. Thank you! 

FNAF Purple Guy & Daughter!Child!Reader

William Afton grunted and cursed as he worked on what remained of an animatronic he had declared useless and tore apart for spare parts. He had been working for hours in his own little workshop dismantling, fixing, coding, and scavenging.

Afton loved to spend his time in here, it helped with his murderous tendencies to build a killing machine. It helped keep him calm like breathing in a breath of all-natural lilacs—as much as others would disagree.

He heard a door opening and grumbled to himself questioning who it could be. There was his wife who knew to not bug him well he was busy no matter how much she wanted attention or trying to get him to eat dinner.

There was his oldest son Micheal who never came down mostly playing his video games or scaring his little brother, Daniel. His youngest son Daniel would never come down either since he usually spent his time in his room doing whatever, he didn't care.

Then, there was his daughter (Name) who was the youngest out of all his children. She was equally sweet and adorable as she was naive and curious. There was a very high chance it was her.

"Daddy~ you down here?" The little girl called.

She blindly entered into the dim room following to where his desk lamp was. William spun around on his stool chair and smiled as his daughter's outline finally became visible. The little girl smiled as well and hurried her tiny footsteps paying attention only to her father.

However, because of this she tripped over an animatronic arm belonging to a failed bunny animatronic he and his partner had been testing. She landed harshly onto the concrete ground and Afton could hear the air escape from her lungs from the fall.

"Owie." She whimpered sounding on the verge of tears.

William quickly hurried to his daughter and lifted her up into his arms to carry her back to his desk for some light. He moved some wires and gears aside before setting her down on a clear spot to get a good luck.

The lighting was still too dull to see so he lifted the lamp up until he could see his daughter clearly. She had tears shimmering in her doe-like eyes some traveling down her cheeks already.

Afton carefully pulled her bangs up and frowned noticing she had a small bruise on her forehead. It didn't look that bad since she didn't fall from a higher distance. Knowing his own daughter however, he knew she was probably thinking she was going to die.

All children did.

Sometimes it was true.

"D-Does it look bad?" His daughter asked.

"You'll be fine sweetie." Afton said with a small grin very gently kissing her bruise.

"I don't need you to kiss it I need mommy to!" You whined attempting to push him away.

Afton grinned, "Well alright then goober, go find mommy."

Just as he was about to lift her up she stopped him, "Wait daddy! I wanna be with you."

"Why do you wanna stay with me? It's boring and dark and spooky." The man said purposely trying to scare his daughter.

"Not when I'm with you daddy!" She said innocently leaning out to hug him around his thin waist. "When I'm with you, I know nothing will hurt me."

"Alright." He sighed.

He sat down on his stool and picked his daughter up placing her on his elongated legs. She giggled satisfied, leaning against his chest and watching as he sauterd, re-wired, unscrewed, and re-edited the code on his computer.