R.I.P to everyone affected by police brutality.

Peace and equality. Police brutality.
Peace and equality is what our ancestors created in the past and now all we hear on the news is how another one of our brothers just passed.

Everyone wants to wear a mask putting up quote on quote inspirational quotes all up on their Instagram posts, but would be the first ones to fight over a like as if it depended on their life.

You say that you want to aspire to be like Gandhi, but please tell me how are you gonna do that if you've never experienced begging on your knees.

Back then everyone used to get along and make treaties. Now a days you're grateful if your still alive after walking through the streets in a black hoodie.

The people that you're supposed to trust the most for your protection are usually the ones that hurt you and kill you. But in school we're taught to be nice to everyone no matter what. Why would you teach children that, why so they can be afraid of authorities? Recalculate yourself.

Tupac once said " sometimes the people you would take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun." So please how are we supposed to be peaceful like our ancestors when we can't even trust the damn police.?

- Ayanna Rodriguez // King A