Boyf - Jealous Prick

Warning:  Language, Jealousy

Jeremy walked down the halls of the school. It was the end of the day so he was headed to his locker.

Michael, being the amazing boyfriend he is, arrived beside him. Leaning against the locker beside Jeremy's.

"What are you doing??" Jeremy laughed a little. Michael grinned.

He was trying to be swagger, like those cool movies where you lean against a locker and get the boy of your dreams.

"...Is it working?~" Michael tips down his glasses. Jeremy rolled his eyes at that.

"Just for trying too hard, no kisses until we get home.~" Jeremy smirked to himself as he winked at Michael.

"What?! Oh come on babe don't do this to me!" Michael whined playfully to be over dramatic.

Poor Mell. No kisses for a little bit.

"I can do whatever I want to my boyfr-" Jeremy got cut off in talking when he hears a loud, high pitched yell from the other end of the hall behind them.

"Hey guys!" Christine called down the hall as she ran up to the couple. She had a big smile on her face.

Michael had never been too fond of her and Jeremy had a crush on her in the past.

But it was Michael and Jeremy.
Jeremy and Michael! No one else! At least, that's what Michael thought.

"Hey, Christine!" Jeremy smiled at her.  He may not like her in a relationship way anymore but he didn't wanna be rude.

Michael stayed quiet, hands in his pockets as he gave Christine that corner of the eye stare.

"So, I was wondering.." Christine looks at her feet, twirling her hair a bit nervously. Michael didn't like the sound of this.

Christine didn't know that they were together. So this made it so much worse.

"If.. you wanted to come over and watch a movie or something tonight?" She looked back up at Jeremy.

Michael mumbled. "Bitch.. He's mine."

Jeremy's eyes are a bit wider at the question. He glanced at the floor. "I-I... um.." He looks back at Michael who gave him that annoyed stare to signal he wanted Christine gone.

"Well..." Jeremy looked back down.

"Is that a yes?" She asked hopefully.

After moments of awkward shuffling on his feet he leaned his hand on the wall to try and be cool.

He yelped. Michael, instantly worried and looking for what happened.

Jeremy had pricked his thumb on some wood sticking out of one of those big poster pieces that teachers put up.

Jeremy winced and whimpered. Michael felt heartbroken hearing that sound.

Christine took Jeremy's hand in her own, kissing the back of it. "Calm down! It's just a little cut! You don't-"

She was cut off when Jeremy pulled his hand away. Jeremy didn't do it though. Michael did.

Jeremy was pulled closer to Michael from behind, Michael's left arm around Jeremy's chest and the other hand holding Jeremy's hurt hand and finger.

"Back off. He's mine." Michael locks his eyes with Christine.

Mell put Jeremy's thumb to his lips and licked along the finger as it pulled the blood away, sucking on his thumb softly for a moment.

Jeremy's eyes are wide, his cheeks a vibrant red.

"Let me tell you something." Michael used his thumb to open Heere's mouth and lick his lips, then insert the tongue for a few moments in a passionate kiss.

When he pulled away, he smirked.

"He loves me.~ Not you."