Baby Boy

Hi! So I've decided to change this to a BTS book! If you want a smut/Imagine, keep on reading,

Username:
Name: (or what you'd like to be called)
Age: (close to your bias. Don't make yourself 10)
Bias: Who is your bias? Must be from BTS only.
Description: (hair color, eye color, likes, dislikes, etc)
Relationship to bias: (ie- girlfriend, teacher, student, step sister, etc)
Plot: (ie- comes home one day to find me playing with myself and teaches me a lesson)
Any kinks?: (daddy, spanking, choking, scratching, etc)
Extra: (anything else you want to add)

♡♡♡♡

My back was killing me as I slowly made my way into my shared apartment with my boyfriend of 4 years. I smiled as I saw him laying down on our large, leather couch.

"Hi baby! How was work?!" He asked excitedly as he ran to me and hugged me. I giggled at his cute gesture and looked at him. "It was amazing but very tiring. How was your day?" I asked and smiled as he lit up.

"It was amazing!" He said with a bright smile but suddenly frowned. "But I missed you a lot.." He whined cutely and hugged me once more. "Awe baby boy. Do you want mommy's attention?" I asked as he perked up and nodded immediately.

"Yes please, mommy!" He said desperately and licked his lips as he eyed me from head to toe. "Alright, you know what to do." I said as I walked off to get some toys.

Taehyung got undressed in a matter of seconds and laid down on the bed, his large cock twitching a bit from the cold, but nonetheless he didn't mind at all.

I made my way towards him with a cute blue collar and a cock ring. "Baby boy, today we're going to use something new." I hummed as I held up the cock ring, a smirk on my face.

"But mommy...that means I won't be able to cum." He pouted as he looked at me with his innocent eyes. "Baby boy, trust mommy okay? Mommy will tell you when you can cum and do things." I reassured as he nodded and smiled

I put the cock ring in my mouth before slowly using my teeth to get in on his thick, long dick. Once it was on, I smirked and kissed his neck, moving down and sucking on his pink nipples. My tongue swirled around his hardened bulb as he let out soft whimpers of pleasure

"Mommy..." He breathed out and kept his eyes closed tightly. Once I felt like he'd had enough, I moved my body down south and sucked on his pink and hard dick, licking off the small pre-cum that had managed to escape. 

His body was moving as my sucking went from good to better.  He moaned loudly and tugged on the handcuffs that connected to his wrists and the bed. "Fuck! Mommy your mouth takes my cock in so well!!" He groaned out. I felt myself become wetter and wetter as he moaned

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled off my lacey panties and aligned his cock with my pussy before I went down on him, moaning loudly as I felt my walls stretched out. "Oh god! Your pussy feels so good mommy!" He groaned out and sat up slightly as he took my hardened nipple in his mouth, sucking roughly on them.

I moaned louder as I watched him work magic on my breasts. "Baby boy. You're such a good boy for mommy.." I managed to say in between moans. That seemed to turn him on more because I felt his cock enlarge slightly inside of me.

I threw my heard back and scratched his back lightly while biting my lip. I could feel a familiar knot in my abdomen as my breathing became unsteady and quick. I knew I was about to cum so I bounced on his large cock faster.

"I...I'm coming!" I screamed out in pleasure before I whimpered and released all over his cock. I opened my eyes to meet Taehyung's puppy ones. I smiled and kissed him as I pulled out and moved down, licking his dick clean.

"Baby boy, do you want to take control over mommy?" I asked as I bit my lip and watched him nod immediately. I took off the handcuffs and slowly removed the cock ring. I gasped when he pinned me down and kissed my neck.

His lips were soft and wet. I moaned softly as up sucked on my sweet spot, leaving a dark mark. It was red yet soon turned a light shade of dark purple. I was shocked, I never knew Taehyung could be this way.

My thoughts were interrupted as Tae smirked and made me look at him. "You're going to wish you'd never let me take control." He whispered seductively before he picked me up from the bed and took me to the showers. "T-tae.."

He didn't speak and just turned on the water. We stepped in and I flinched a bit but then relaxed in his strong grip. The water was the perfect temperature, not too hot or too cold. He pinned me against the glass shower door as he wrapped my legs around his waist

He kissed me roughly yet the kiss was passionate. "Fuck Y/N, you're so fucking sexy. I'm going to Fuck you senseless." He growled in my ear, making me shudder in slight fear. Taehyung has always been submissive. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

He pressed his lips roughly against mine once again and began to rub my clit, making me moan since it was so sensitive at the moment. "A-ah...fuck." I hissed in pure bliss, biting his bottom lip gently as he smirked, pushing his long, slender fingers deep into me.

I arched my back off the cold glass for a while before slowly going down again and moaning more. "Taeh-" He stopped me and shook his head. "That's daddy to you." He said and spanked me hard, my breath hitching slightly 

"Yes daddy.." I breathed out and threw my head back when he rammed his fingers in and out of me. I once again felt the familiar knot in my stomach but it suddenly stopped. I looked down and sat Tae had removed his fingers. I was going to complain but he filled me up with his big cock instead.

"Ah! Daddy right there! Please don't stop!" I begged and wrapped my arms around his neck more, making my own set of dark marks so everyone would know he's mine. His thrusts were hard and fast, his cock hitting my gspot roughly.

"I..I'm coming!!" I screamed out as he nodded. "Hold it in and wait!" He growled. I whimpered and held it in until we finally released. After a while, we were cuddling in bed as he played with my hair. "I should let you be dominant more often. " I said as she we both laughed and fell asleep in each other's arms.