Welcome

Hello there person,unicorn, alien, or whatever you are awesome to the Admit It as you have read the description (or at least I think you did) is all about the things you have to admit you've done during your lifetime.

Now for the chapters, just for the future, I might do maybe at least maybe 15 bullet point of things we've done for also the subject for the admit thing.

So again I hope you enjoy this share with your alien friends,  unicorn warriors and whatever and whoever.  Comment and give me some subjects to use for chapters , plus for this special offer as well, if you pm (private message) me and wanting to advertise a book of yours I will most likely do it, but only the first 3 books that I see in my private messages are going to be the books I will do.

ONLY IF YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!!

Also Copyrights

I, KillerSound, say that this book shall not be copied or used in anybodies books only if I let you have it. If noticing that my book is being copied or stolen without my consent will be reported to the man that handles these things  (you know what I'm talking about ) so if you don't want to deal with all of that you WILL NOT COPY MY BOOK!!

So again I hope you enjoy this book.

Bai unicorns, princesses, aliens,  misters, demons, angels, ghost, creepypastas, wolves and etc.

~♥~Love Y'all~♥~