Rantaro/Honcho x Reader

Idk what I'm doing so please be somewhat accepting(not that ur not accepting, like I said I'm awkward)

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last name

H/C = Hair Color

E/C = Eye Color

F/A = Favorite Color

SF/A = Second Favorite Color

B/N = Bey Name

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I"m writing in your diary, on my bed, in my house, about a friend. My friend, Rantaro Kiyama, but everyone calls him Honcho. Everyone but me, it annoyed that hell out of him but I do it anyway. I secretly had a huge crush on him, but no one knew.

                                                                                Dear Diary,

              I got the bracelet the Rantaro gave me cleaned today. I love the little F/A B/N charm he had made and the SF/A  bey launcher. He's so thoughtful. Today he wanted to get stronger, so he started lifting weights, and OMG he took his jacket off! He kept glancing at me and then finally said "Hey Y/N you checking me out, I know I'm irresistible." After that I turned into a tomato, said I wasn't feeling well and that lead us to where I am now. Hold up someone's at the door. BRB....

I open your door and find Valt standing there, "Hey Valt, how's it going", I said. "Good" he says as he's walking into my home. We talk in my room for a while, mostly about beys and the bey club. I leave to go to the bathroom and when I come back I realize that. Valt. Is. Reading. MY. Diary. I quickly scramble across the bed, snatch the highly confidential collection of entries from his hands, and then eventually fall flat on my face with my H/C hair covering my entire line of sight.

" Y/N! You like Honcho?" Valt says

" No! Of course not!" I say

" Y/n, you said that you liked him having his jacket of, and you also said that you turned into a tomato after he talked to you!" Valt says

"ok, maybe I love him." I say.

"Who said anything about love" he said.

"What, phhh, no one did. Ok get out of my house now Byyyyyeee!!"I say.

The Next day

I'm in class and you're sitting next to Valt and Rantaro is behind you. Then something whacks me in the ear. I look and there's a note on the floor, probably form Valt. I "accidentally" drop my pencil and pick up both during the process. I read the note...

"You should probably tell Honcho that you like him Y/N. If all goes wrong you will have at least gotten it off your chest."-Valt

I turn the paper over and write..

"Are you crazy? If I tell Rantaro I like him then everything will be ruined, if he even finds out everything will be ruined"-Y/N

"Miss L/N, would you please bring that note up here so I may read it to the entire class" My teacher says giving me the death glare.

I slowly walk up and hand her the note, as if I'm walking to be burned at the stake. She reads the note and then everyone's eyes are turned on Rantaro and I. I keep my head down the rest of the hour. I see the bracelet on my wrist, the one Rantaro gave me. I've already ruined everything between us, so I take it of and abandon it on the desk when the bell rings. I run out with my head down tears threatening to pour from my eyes. 

Rantaro's POV 

Oh. My. God. Does Y/N really like me? I'm surprised that she likes me, but also doing backflips in my head at the same time. I see her run out of the room as soon as the bell rings. I'm about to run after her when I see something shine into my eyes on her desk. 

It's the bracelet I bought her.

Now I know somethings wrong

I bolt out of school, sprinting to catch her and tell her how I feel, but I don't see her.

All I see is a trail of tears streaming down the hall, and now I know where she went.

Y/N'S POV

I run to the one place where I go when I always cry. the pond in the woods. I get there and collapse on the ground tears pouring from my eyes. I just sit there and cry and cry, until I twig snaps behind me.

It's Rantaro

"Go away, I know that I'm pathetic" I say.

"Come on Y/N, you are not pathetic, you're the most kind, sweet, beautiful, funny, brave, and most daring out of all of us." Rantaro says.

You sniffle and let out a choked sob, "You really mean that?" I say.

"Yeah! Of course, why wouldn't I? I am in love with you." Rantaro says.

As soon as he said that you gather up the courage to turn your head to him and press you lips against his.

The kiss felt like a firework went off in my stomach. We fit together like two peas in a pod, like the last piece of our puzzle.

Sadly, we needed air, so we split and our foreheads touched while we were gasping for air.

"I love you Y/N, and I'll scream it to the whole world if I have to."Rantaro says.

"I know, and I love you to." I said

After that you guys spent the night under the stars cuddling.

________________________________________________________________________________

OMG I actually just wrote this and I'm shocked even though I'm pretty sure that it sucks.