Introduction to the (main) characters.

Adym A. Y:
Age: 21
Occupation: Youtuber and Music Artist
Back story: Adym is from Sacramento, he moved to LA, with his step brother Sawyer, where they both plan to grow their careers. He has lately moved into a large house in Beverly Hills with Sawyer and their best friends Madison and Nikita. He has feelings for Madison, however has kept them hidden as he's afraid of ruining their friendship. He has 2 miniature Pomeranians called Pablo and Shanya (he often calls shanya, shawty as a nickname just so he can say 'shawty come here').

Madison F:
Age: 20
Occupation: Photographer
Back story: Madison is originally from Canada but moved down to LA to pursue her photography career. She first rented a flat with Nikita, they soon became best friends. Whilst working on shoots with Adym and Sawyer for magazines they all became close friends. She has a dark past, at a young age her dad had left home to fight in Iraq. He was mentally scarred from the scenes the witnessed, so much so that after only a week of being home, he took his own life. Since then Madison has struggled fitting in and making new friends as she believes that soon they will leave her too. Adym, Sawyer and Nikita are unaware of her past and her fear of losing them as she has never told anyone.

Sawyer S. G:
Age: 21
Occupation: Youtuber
Back story: Sawyer moved into and apartment in LA with his step brother Adym 2 years ago. Him and Nikita like each other and everyone thinks that they have a 'thing' going on but they deny it. Sawyer has been experiencing some strange goings on since the four friends moved into their new house; but he has yet to tell anyone.

Nikita D:
Age:20
Occupation: Part time Music Artist
Back story: Nikita is originally from a small town in England, however she moved to LA to get away from her family and study her dream subject Medicine. She graduated Medicine with the highest grade in her class, but soon realised that her real passion was Music, especially singing. Nikita also has a darker past of violence and abuse. From a young age her father would physically abuse her and her siblings, nobody ever knew about what happened behind closed doors. Not even her closest friend knew about any of this. She kept it quiet but still had frequent flashbacks and nightmares about all of the times it happened. She grew up in a large family and felt out of place when living by herself so when she realised that Madison was moving to LA too she suggested that they could get a flat together. Now that she's moved to the new house she feels a lot better, however, she has been feeling off and her flashbacks and nightmares have been getting more intense.