Claustrophobia

I wake up to my alarm clock, I had just graduated high school a month ago and my uncle had given me as a backup dancer at his company, BigHit. It's my first day today. I'm going to be a backup dancer for a group called Bts and a new group called 3rd Way(idk I just made that up).

I got dressed in black tight jeans and a white t-shirt with a red beanie. I grabbed my mini black backpack and an apple for breakfast on the way. I got to the subway station and waited for the subway to arrive. When it arrived I got on and it was too crowded but I spotted an pen seat. I've never like standing up but I took it anyways. I noticed an elderly man that had just gotten on the train standing up. 

"Would you like my seat?" I ask him.

He gladly excepts my offer and thanks me.

I'm actually glad too stand up. Like I said earlier I hate sitting down. When i was little I would always get in trouble for running around campus after school had already ended. 

When I arrived at my stop I got off and headed towards the BigHit building. I got in and went to the stairs. I hate the elevator. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally  went to the wrong floor.

I was wondering around when a guy walked past me.

"Excuse me, could you point me towards Bts' practice room?" I asked him.

"I'm headed there too, you can just follow me." He says.

I walk behind him and notice that his shirt says "V 95".

"Is V your name?" I ask.

"No that's my stage name, my real name's Kim Taehyung." He replies.

"Oh, are you a member of a band." I ask.

"Yeah, Bts." He replies.

"Wow, seriously! Cool, I'm your new backup dancer." I say holding out my hand.

He ignores it. Rude.

He walks towards the elevator.

"Could we possibly take the stairs, I don't like elevators." I say.

"Sure." He replies.

We get to the floor with the studios on it and go to the door that is all the way at the end of the hall. He opens the door to a huge practice room filled with boys that are around my age. Some of them look like they're still in high school and some look like they're 25, no older. They're either stretching or talking to each other. 

I look around and spot my cousin, his name is Sung Jae, he's also a backup dancer.

He walks over to me, Taehyung has already walked over to a group of six other dudes, must be the rest of the group. They're all super handsome.

"Hey y/n how are you?" Jae asks while putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm fine, but also a little nervous." I reply.

"Don't be." He replies.

"We're practicing for Bts' new comeback. We're practicing Not Today." He says.

"Sounds cool, could someone possibly teach me the dance?" I ask.

I've been dancing since I was little so I can learn a dance pretty quickly.

"Everyone this is y/n, she is the new backup dancer and also my younger cousin, she is the only female here so be nice ok?" Says Jae.

"And could someone show her the dance, I need to quickly run out for a minute." He says and runs out of the room, probably to go to the bathroom, typical.