Chapter 1: New Life

I wake up to an annoying sound when I first wake up. It was my alarm. I turn it off and get my clothes I'm going to wear to school. (Comment if you want a school uniform or regular clothes) I get my clothes on and go down stairs to eat breakfast. I see that my brother J-hope was already down stairs eating his food. I said to J-hope,"Hope, why didn't you wake me up!!". J-hope said,"Ah, sorry (Y/N) I just wanted you get your sleep." I saw the time and it was 7:09, so we had time to eat and walk to school. After I was done eating, Me and J-hope started walking to school. I was nervous its was my first day here at this new school and I didn't know anyone there except my brother. We going to school and J-hope saw one of his friends and told me he had to go meet his friend, so I hugged him and said bye. I was alone. Then someone came behind me and said" Hi, I'm Jordan are you new to Falcon Claw High.?" I nodded yes. She told me that she was going to show me around the school. She showed me where my homeroom was and Jordan said that we were going to be in the same homeroom. I was excited. I had already had made a new friend. She asked me about my life. I had told Jordan that I had just moved here to Korea and that I didn't know much of it. And that I lived in New York before. She told me that I could cone over to her house today after school so I told her sure!. Jordan said that she had to go do something for a teacher so, we both said bye and I headed to the homeroom. As soon as I walked in, I got shy. Everyone stared at me. It was awkward. I put my head down and quickly walked over to my desk,sat down and put my bags down. I took out a piece of paper and started to draw. Then I saw someone come through the door. He was one of the school bullies.. Jordan had warned me about them. And he was one of them.. Him name was Kim Namjoon. He was very tall,had a light whitish blond hair, and fast. He saw me look at him, and I quickly looked away. Namjoon sat right next to me and put his bag down. He took out something out of his bag. It was ear buds and an iPod. I was really nervous. Then he did something I never though he would do. Hr said to me" Hi, I'm Namjoon." I shyly responded," H..hi I'm (Y/N), its nice t..to meet you Namjoon." "Its nice to meet you too (Y/N)." Namjoon said. We talked for a awhile and he seemed like a nice person. Then he put on his ear buds and I feel shy again. Namjoon noticed this and said to me"You wanna listen too.??" I said to Namjoon,"No,I dont want to feel bad." NAMJOON said it was fine if I listened, so I took the ear bud and we both listed to "I need you" By Bts. It was a really good song. Class started and I gave Namjoon his ear bud back. He thanked me and I thanked him for letting me use his ear bud. Just then, Jordan walked in and I told her about how she was wrong about Namjoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed and please do vote on this book. Comment if you want and Q and A's or some stuff about BTS.
Have a great day!!.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
"love myself, Love yourself army.!!💙💙