Quotes

Do not whine in vain,
Pain will clean all your stain.

For some, the death is the end.
For some, the death is the beginning.

Do it if you have the true passion.
But not because of the trending fashion.

மறதியும் ஓர் இறையருளே!
இல்லையேல், வாழ்க்கை அழுகைமயமாக இருந்திருக்கும்.

Build up a strong faith to mend your heart when the pain breaks it.

கண்களுக்குக் காணும் காட்சிகள் மட்டுப்படுத்தப் படும்போது கற்பனைக் காட்சிகள் பெருகும்.

Just eating more would not make you chubby. But how much you enjoy eating does.

There's a beauty even in silent struggles. Similar to the rain that showers in the silence of the night.

குப்பி விளக்கொளியில் அறிவு பெருகியது.
மின் விளக்கொளியில் மனம் குறுகியது.

At least be like a moon if you cannot afford to be like a sun to the one in need.

பொறுமை என்பது வருடங்களாய் ஒன்றுக்காகக் காத்திருப்பதல்ல. Iகாத்திருந்தும் கிடைக்காமல் போனதை புன்னகையுடன் ஏற்றுக் கொள்வதாகும்.

Journey of a valuable gemstone ends up on the queen's crown. Journey of a virtuous soul ends up by the God's throne.

Some books take up space on your bookshelf and some books reside in your mind.

While the strength in your limbs is being taken away by God, He gives wings to your mind.

வீரம் என்பது தன் எதிரியை வெட்டி வீழ்த்துவதன்று. அசைவுகளற்ற தன் உடம்பின் குருதியை உறிஞ்சும் நுளம்பை ரசிப்பதாகும்.