Chapter 1: The break up

Hi my name is Ella I live in Texas. We are going to move to Maryland tomorrow and I dont want to leave my boyfriend behind his name is John. John- Babe I dont want you to leave. Me- I dont want to leave either because I'm gonna miss you so much. John- I'm gonna miss you more. I kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on the head. Hannah- Okay sorry to interupt you love birds but Ella we have to start packing. Ella-Okay Im coming. An hour later I heard a ding and it was Johns phone he forgot about it. It was from a girl so I decided to check it out. Her name was Jenny and I read their messeges and it said. Jen- Hey when are you gonna come over babe? John- As soon as I'm done with this stupid movie that me and my " girlfriend " are watching. Jen- Oh you're with that girl again when are you gonna tell her that youre cheeting on her with an even more beautiful girl. John- I'm never gonna tell her because she still thinks that I'm " her boy " Jen-Okay. When I was done reading the messeges I cried. Then all of a sudden John came in. John- Babe whats wrong? Me- DONT CALL ME BABE!!! John- Yo chill whats wrong with you? Me- OH I DONT KNOW JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY "BOYFRIEND" IS CHEETING ON ME!!! John- IM NOT CHEETING ON YOU WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT!?! Me- YOURE TEXTS WITH THIS GIRL NAMED JENNY DONT THINK I DIDNT SEE THEM!!! John- ITS WORTH CHEETING ON YOU BECAUSE YOURE SO GOULABLE NO GUY EVEN DESERVES YOU BECAUSE YOURE SO STUPID!!! Me- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!! He ran out of my room and I could hear him slam the front door close. I was crying a lot then Hannah came in my room. Hannah- Hey its alright. She said with a comforting voice. Me- You heard our whole conversation didn't you. I said while still crying. Hannah- Yeah I'm so sorry he did that to you he is such a jerk. Me- Its okay I dont need him. Hannah gave me a hug and I hugged her back and then we went to sleep. TBC thanks for reading this hope you liked it il be posting more soon.