Scene 1

I stare into your eyes from across the white draped table, lean in inching closer and closer.... and take a slurpy bite of spaghetti smacking my lips at the end for show. You laugh at my goofiness and we continue on with our conversation about the trials and tribulations of school and work and friendship drama until we're the last ones in the restaurant and our waiter is giving us the eye, ready to go home himself.

I pay for our food and take your hand as I lead you out of the restaurant, both of us laughing about some inside joke that only a year and a half of a strong relationship can bring. We get in my car and take the scenic route back to my house enjoying the quiet of the night, snow quietly falling on the winding country road. We get back to my house playfully arguing about which Disney movie we're going to watch, and after much protest on my part, we put in Frozen, make some hot chocolate and snuggle up on the couch with a blanket.

We sit down, my arm around you and your head on my shoulder, my thumb running up and down your shoulder ever so softly. You look up at me, gazing into my bright, ice blue eyes as I stare back into yours. I lean down and meet your soft lips with mine, my arms protectively wrapped around you. Our warm breath on eachothers lips grows hotter as our simple kisses grow in passion. Our mouths interlock with one another again and again as I climb on top of you slowly my hands wrapped around your back.

I slowly start to push my tongue against your teeth, and you open up, our tongues dancing around eachother, tasting eachother. I slowly start to grind into you as I kiss you harder and more passionately, my warm hands starting to explore your body a bit more. As the blanket slides off of us my growing boner becomes more noticeable and I blush a little when you look down and notice it, so I just kiss you harder my tongue exploring your mouth. I start to kiss away from your mouth, nibbling on your ear as I breathe my hot breath on your neck, my lips barely brushing your skin while you softly moan at the tickle of my lips against your neck.

I kiss further down, taking your shirt off while my tongue explores every inch of your upper body inching my way towards your breasts. I take your bra off as you take my shirt off and I start kissing your breasts my tongue flicking around but never touching your nipple. I keep teasing you making circles with my tongue around one nipple while my fingers brush the other one ever so lightly. Eventually you get so hot and heavy that you're trying to force my mouth onto your nipple but I hold off a while longer, until finally I bite one nipple and pinch the other one. I flick them both with my tongue causing you to arch your back and moan while my hands move further down your body to take off your pants and your panties.

I slide your panties off of your bare skin leaving you fully exposed for me to take a breath and take in. I lean back for a second admiring how truly beautiful you are and then, realizing you're all mine, I dive back onto you kissing slowly and softly down your stomach my tongue tracing every step. I spread your legs apart giving me a full view of your already wet pussy, your eyes filled with lust locked on my ever growing boner as it creates a tent in my boxers. I keep licking and kissing down to the top of your pussy, barely brushing your clit with my tongue making you writhe in anticipation and pleasure as I tease you.

I start to circle your pussy, tracing the outline of it with the tip of my tongue causing you to pant even louder, your body jerking slightly more violently. I keep this up for a long while, my hands reaching up to play with your hardened nipples as my mouth explores your crotch until you're positively dripping, begging for me to explore you with my tongue.

So as you force my head down with your hand I shoot my tongue into your soaked pussy, tasting and exploring every inch inside of you, flicking your clit every so often making you arch your back and half moan half scream my name begging me to shove my cock deep inside you. Instead I keep licking and exploring your soaking wetness with increasing speed and forcefulness, my tongue swirling around inside of you occasionally flicking your clit making you squirm.

I lick harder and faster, pinch your nipples harder until eventually you're panting hard on the bed trying to force my boxers off so that I can fuck you with my hard dick. I lean forwards kissing your soft lips as I pull down my my boxers, my dick springing out. I watch you salivate a bit at the sight of it trying to inch your pussy as close to it as you can.

I keep licking until you're absolutely dripping, and when you've orgasmed so much that you don't think you can orgasm anymore, I stand up, pull you forward and slowly start to insert my long hard cock into your warm soaking wet pussy. I hold it there for a second as you moan loudly letting my dick throb inside you as your pussy clenches around it tighter and tighter like it's trying to milk the cum out of me. I slowly pull out slightly and thrust back in making you moan louder. I start thrusting softly and gently at first, you savoring my cock with each and every thrust as you feel it dig inside of you. I lean down and kiss you passionately as I keep thrusting, my lips meeting yours in a fit of heated passion. As I make eye contact with you staring at you in a way that can only mean I love you, I thrust in again and again, progressively harder and faster, until I'm slamming my cock deep into your pussy and you can't help but scream my name in pure ecstasy, fits of pleasure causing your helpless body to jerk and spasm as I ravage your dripping pussy with my thick, long cock until eventually you arch your back and scream, body jerking uncontrollably as waves of pleasure roll throughout your body and you can't help but thrust your hips onto
My dick, craving as much as you can get. I cum shortly after into your mouth as soon as you recover, salivating for me to pump my cum inside you. You look at me dead in the eye and swallow and we both lay down dead tired. As we lay there cuddling, enjoying eachothers body warmth and company, we turn to the tv just in time to see a cute little snowman dancing around on a sandy beach, and we smile.

Let me know if you want more? Like I said in the description I'm new to the whole wattpad thing so feedback would be appreciated thanks!