❤️Jay and KR💜

( journal8of8g8o8d is dedicated to you my love ❤️💜 and I hope you enjoy the story!!)

As KR was doodling Eddsworld she got a dm from someone random, when she read it she saw it was the person from the group chat that they were rping in. When she started talking to him he was very kind, that's what attached her to him like a parasite. She was amazed by his amazing art work and unique style, she was actually happy to talk to him about stuff she was into. When she saw pictures of him she would say he was adorable, and would spend a few minutes thinking about him. When she was out of the house and at school or was busy, he would wait for her. When she came back she would have the most amazing time talking about her art, fandoms, and memes. But, something happened on October 18, 2017. A confession actually, this impacted KR and Jay.
A person who was really good friends with Jay told KR "Jay is in love with you!" And outta pure shock KR shut off her phone and thought for the rest of night until she fell asleep.
The morning she woke up she was surprised to see Jay apologizing in a dm, of course KR was lonely and she had no one physical to love so she said "it's okay, I love you too" and then she began to be emotionally attached to him more and more each day she talked to him.

And this is Our Love Story ❤️💜
I will never forget
this day ever!
I love you Jay, and I hope we can physically hug each other when we finally meet!!

And happy early Christmas!!

290 words. <3