Part 1❣️

Yn (POV)-Tomorrow is my last day in Florida and my last day at the high school I attended for my Freshman year and then summer begins. Oh yeah I got got to introduce myself😂. My name is Yn I'm 15 and will be turning 16 August 12th. I am 5'4, I'm hella goofy, I have black curly hair. I also have a older sister and a little brother. My sister is 17 going on 18 in January. My little brother is 13 he just turned 13 last week. My mom and dad pretty chill because she trusts us but her and my dad always go on business trips so they're not really at the house a lot but they make good money so I'm fine with that but anyways lemme go to sleep. I got a big day ahead of me tomorrow we're moving to Chino Hills, California📍.
*Friday Morning-5:30 a.m.*
Yn-(Wakes up to the sound of the alarm clock, hits dismiss button and gets out of bed. Goes into bathroom and brushes teeth and washes face. Goes back into room and opens up the closet) Hmmm what should I wear today?

Alexus(Yn big sister)-(walks in) Goodmorning baby cakes (chuckles)

Yn-Goodmorning sunshine (chuckles and smiles)

Alexus (POV)- Wassup y'all since my sister didn't introduce me I'll introduce myself. My name is Alexus Aka Lex, I'm 17 years young. I just finished my junior year, ya girl finna be a senior!!!!. Me and my sister Yn are really close and we're basically the same person, we have the same style and we look alike but we're not twins a lot of people mistake us for twins. But anywaysssss yeahhhh.

Alexus- You like my fit for today? (Spins in a circle to show what she has on)

Yn- DUHHH YES SIS SLAY!!!!

Alexus- You stay hyping me up (laughs)

Yn- It's my job as your sister (chuckles) But anyways what should I wear today?

Alexus- (Goes in your closet and picks out you an outfit) wear this

Yn- ok (goes into bathroom and changes,straightens hair and lays down baby hairs, comes back out) how I look
Alexus-Lookin' like a snack😍😍

Yn-(smiles) thanks lex but what time is it??
Alexus- 6:45 almost time for us to go

Yn- ok and I'm not bringing nothing to school but my phone because it's the last day

Alexus- Same lemme go get my phone(walks out and goes into her room)

Yn-(checks phone and see that you have a text that's not important, puts phone in back pocket and walks into Jacolby's room

Jacolby-( Yn's And Alexus's younger brother)

Yn- Hey you ready so we can drop you off?

Jacolby-(locks phone and puts it in pocket) Yes
Yn- Ight come on

Both-( Walks downstairs to the kitchen where Alexus and your mom is)

Yn and Jacolby- Goodmorning Mom

Y/m-(Your Mom)- Goodmorning(smiles) Oh yeah and before y'all leave to school me and your dad already have things packed so as soon as y'all get home we're leaving.

All of y'all- okay Mom love you

Y/M-Love yall too have a good day
*Skipping the ride to school (Btw Yn and Alexus drop off Jacolby at his middle school)*