Beautiful

"_____-ah?" kai called out your name when he realised the pillow next to him isn't warm anymore. He sit up quickly when he didn't receive a respond from you.

"_____-ah?" he called out again but a little louder. He searched every room in the apartment, living room, kitchen , toilet. Every single rooms but they're no sign of you. But there is one room he didn't check which is your room's bathroom. he knocked the toilet's room still no respond. He peeked his head out from the door only to find you on your knees and covering your face. He walked towards you, " ____ , what's wrong? why are you here?" you only shaked your heads as if that will solve the problems. He kneeled down in front of you and kai patted your head " tell me , what's wrong? " then, he took both of your arms. But you quickly covered your face.

He let out chuckled because he thought you were shy to show him your morning face. Kai and you are already dating for almost 3 years but you still have this kind shy feelings whenever he did something that made you blush. He took your hands and it revealed your face. " is this why you're scared to face me today?" kai asked " what do you think? these spots were appeared since this morning, yesterday these spots weren't even here I cant-" he shushed you with his finger on your mouth " I don't care how many spots are there in your face, I fell in love with you not just because of your beautiful face, I fell inlove with you because you're beautiful inside and out, and you're perfect with your imperfections" you looked at him with sincerity , you heard every single words he had said. He confessed? you turned away to hide your red rosy cheeks.

He giggled and he cupped your face with his bare hands " no matter what grows on your face, you're beautiful babe". You flicked his head, he squinted his eyes in pain " stop being so cheesy kai. these spots won't go away with your cheesiness kai " " but it's the truth ___ " he whined back. " aww is it? now get out I wanna have a shower" you stand up with him and quickly pushed him out from the toilet " can I stay?" " oh my god kai, get ouuuutt and clean up the messed on the bed you made"

he chuckled and quickly took the sheets of the bed. "_____ I can't do it , I don't know how to do this, come do it with me"