A BUSINESS A LIFE - SYNOPSYS

ALLSPEL LIFE & PICTURES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

                                                    A BUSINESS A LIFE (www.bbaaiicalspel.ro)

LOGLINE

In the era of cyber infractions two teenagers get the fever of love becoming one of the most wanted couple in the history.

SYNOPSYS

The movie follows the life of young Augustin Viliana, a computer game lover who also is interested in the mystery of the internet and who aspire to become one of the best hackers of all time. The movie also deals with his love Angela Scarborogh and her father Lucky Scarborogh who is an ex-police agent and now one of the biggest targets in Dallas for the illegal shipments.

A family of doctors moves to America to start a new life and tries to offer their only child a good future by choosing for him to become one of the best doctors of all time. This is the family dream for the young Augustin Viliana, but he doesn't seems to get along with his parents passion and eventually life is short and anybody can do what they love in life.

Augustin had a passion for computer games starting from a young age. He was so obsessed with games that he became so good at learning codings and he didn't gave up until he knew all the hints and all the credits and all the bugs, but it wasn't enough for Augustin. He felt that is more to that and his appetite for learning was so big that he couldn't give a fuck about anything else unless was about computers until he met Angela of course, the old romance get under the database if you know what I am saying. Love could get you ill Augustin so pay attention cause a hacker must be focus on his dream and not on the emotion.

He was also very interested in the internet and how it worked and all day he will look at videos on how to program codes and databases for games. One day he realized that he could make money out of the internet without his parents knowing. He liked a game which involved hackers and cyber infractions and he wanted to see if he can do it in the real world.

He started creating small viruses and finding weak points in the bank sites so he can steal their databases. He wanted to show the world how people with power can take advantage of the ignorance of other people. He cleaned a lot of banks databases and turned down two of the most private banks in the Cayman Island.

He met his love of his life in high school when they played for the first time and from then Angela Scarborogh had a huge crush on Augustin. As a women she felt that Augustin is special that she could do anything for him without second guess. She was the daughter of an ex-agent who now is the biggest boss in Dallas for the illegal shipments.

Angela didn't know that John was hacking the banks databases, until one day when she heard a strange sound from John's laptop. John received a letter from one of the bank directors saying to him to stop doing wrong to the people that supports the bank. Angela saw this e-mail and realizes what John was doing so she wanted to be a part of it. The two had a crush one for each other so they made a pact that they will be the only people to know about this.

Angela started working with John on the "correction of the nationalities" by banning bank accounts and transferring huge amounts of money in random accounts from different banks to different countries and to pay even people's taxes. It was a huge case and caused a shock around the world and the words were moving pretty fast. Everybody knew that is certain from a virus for sure, but nobody knew exactly what the cause of this issue was.