01

*Meet Cute: This is typically described as the first meeting of two future lovers. Example: When we see Adam Sandler complete Drew Barrymore's waffle hut in 50 first dates

Marney Collins drove passed the school with her eyes pressed forward. Determined to get to work on time, she had her music silence and her hands gripped firmly onto her denim covered steering wheel in hopes that it would help her. To her mild annoyance, a car beside her sped up and swerved without turning on their blinker into her lane. She hit her brakes so not to hit the back of there overly expensive green Honda Pilot. Marney wanted to cuss, but she managed not to. Her hands shook now, still held tightly to the wheel. 

"It will be okay, Marn." She whispered to herself. She flipped her blinker on and the person there let her over. She thanked them, in her head and pulled into the lane. When she got to the red light, she saw the person who cut her off before. 

He played his music way too loud and sang the hard to understand lyrics loud enough for her to hear. It blasted through his open windows and into her own vehicle. It threw off her concentration. Now she was almost certain to be late. Feeling quite fed up with this male, she turned her head sharply in his direction and scowled. They locked eyes and he grinned. "Nice morning, isn't it?" He called over the loud music. 

"I'd say yes, but someone cut me off, so." She said pointedly. 

"That's not cool. Who did it?" He grinned, this time more teasing as if he was trying to draw a response from Marney. Marney wasn't one to raise conflict, or make a fuss, so she faced forward and when the light turned red, she sped off, hoping never to see him again. 

:: This was a shorter one, just to introduce people to the concept. I hope people enjoy.