The New Girl In Town

Anais: Cree From Game Shakers
(The New Girl)
Anais (POV)

*Warning. Sexual Content, and Violence, with Strong Language*

I'm Anais. I'm 13 yrs. I'm New in Derry. I'm from Los Angeles, CA. That's right. I see a lot important history there. For me, it's really hard to be normal because my home. It's a photoshoot session!

In CA, it's Like Fame rising at every stage, every area

In CA, it's Like Fame rising at every stage, every area. I model. So I have to stay in good shape.

Proteins, Vitamins

Proteins, Vitamins. Everything good for the body. Not easy Really. There is some times I'd crave for cookies, chocolate

bars, soda, brownies, and Ooooh! Boy, do I have a sweet tooth! Growing up, I've been obsessed with sweets and drinking

bars, soda, brownies, and Ooooh! Boy, do I have a sweet tooth! Growing up, I've been obsessed with sweets and drinking. I've gotten drunk all the time at clubs and restaurants and party's. And it almost cost me my career for modeling. It's time it needs to stop. I've came to Derry to start over. And create a new Anais. I'm tough. And that's the only thing that's not gonna change. Because I hear a lot of strange things that happen in Derry. So, I'm gonna keep my fists, smile to everyone, and whoever I don't like or tries to f*ck with me. Well, let's just get it clear that They won't see daylight ever again. If that sounds harsh. Forgive me. But, I came along with a great boy who really turned me on. But, I had to back off obliviously or else I was asking for trouble. I didn't know it till later on.

-

Bill

I was at class and I've been finishing up with some things I had to do for school. My teachers knew I was ahead and rewarded me by making me skip classes. I didn't know that was illegal in school history or even possible for them to do that. But, I stopped thinking once the principal had agreed with it. I was in the class staring at the clock and everybody else while they work. Some of them didn't even look like they were even trying to pass or even succeed. Except for Stanley, Eddie, and...Richie too I guess. The teacher (Mr. Evans) glared at me knowing that I was bored and a bit senseless at the time. Mr. Evans got a note from a boy who was wearing a black hat with a green coat and yellow shorts. He handed it to Mr. Evans and mumbled "from the principal" to Him. Mr. Evans looks at the note while the boy walks out of the class.

Mr. Evans: "Bill, The principal wants to see  you."
Everyone glared at me as I stood up and got off my chair and grabbed my backpack. I walked out the classroom and was kinda nervous for what was exactly in store for me. It wasn't bad but it was pure drama once I opened the principals door.