Book 2!

Hi!

I'm sure you came from my first Harry Potter Imagines book (If not, you can check it in my works in my profile, there are 200 more imagines there for your enjoyment.).

If not, let me introduce myself: Hi, I'm Julie Annelisse. I'm 16 years old, and with a lot of time to spare. I'm a Harry Potter megafan and a Wattpad addict myself, so, if you are like me and like to wander into what your life at Hogwarts could be like, and what a relationship with your favourite character would feel, this is the book for you.

You can check out Book 1 here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/84231049-harry-potter-imagines-one-shots-requests-are

Or, you can go to my profile and look in my works.

Without further ado, I present to you, as of December 2017, the Harry Potter Imagines/One Shots Book 2.

And, I might regret this but, until December 31st...

Requests are open.

Yep! Requests are open again. PLEASE make sure you read the instructions in the details of this book for the rules for requesting, and DON'T MAKE REQUESTS ON COMMENT SECTIONS. JUST DM. Also acknowledge that I'm on my summer vacation, so updates might take a long time to be posted amongst my own imagines.

So, with anything less to say...

Enjoy!<3

Julie Annelisse. (You will find a picture of me in the media section, as well as my favourite song.)