Likable

Finn Gradely is the sweetheart of Monrose School for Gifted Youth. He is adored by all the teachers because of his good grades and suave charm. He can charm a room just by giving it a sly dimpled smirk. His natural charisma makes him the perfect peace maker at Monrose.

Monrose Academy consists of two types of students: 1) geniuses, 2) rich kids. And the two sides do not get along. Both sides feel more entitled to attend the school than the other sides.

Finn Gradely's father is a businessman that owns a prosperous toy company. Though his father is never home, he is sure to send Finn plenty of cash to keep him company. Finn also dedicated himself to hours and hours of science and art. Thus entertaining the desirable traits of both rival sides.

"Watcha starin at dude?" asks Talon Jamison, Finn's best friend.

Finn noticed this tiny girl in combat boots and a jean jacket cuss out this rich kid jock that was picking on a genius with thick rimmed glasses. He didn't realize he was staring.

"Nothing, where is River?" Finn shakes off the odd act and focuses on today's events.

Finn, River, and Talon are the most well known and well liked seniors in the school. The reason for their popularity was their spontaneous theatrics and wild schemes.

This month's entertainment was what the boys called "the middle name game". They had dedicated the past few weeks to finding the middle names of every person in the school, and also called every student by their first two names.

"Yo! Amelia Ruth! Have you seen River?" Finn yells across the schoolyard to the smiley trigonometry genius that they have adopted as the fourth member of their group.

"Yeah! Grant Brian was picking on Lani Grace so River decided to console Lani while some new girl cussed out Grant." Amelia seems to enjoy the last part of her story because she gave an amused trade mark Amelia grin. Amelia is the sweetest person in their grade. But she has a zero bully tolerance. Her wild blond mane can turn from adorable to intimidating depending on her mood.