Ḁͦk̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦo̥ͦ

Name: Akeno
Age & Birthday: 21. 12/24
Gender: Male
Sexuality/Romanticality: Panromantic asexual. Switch

Ethnicity and Species: Japanese HumanHeight & weight: 5'9 160lbsMental & physical health: Akeno has some weight issues

Height & weight: 5'9 160lbs
Mental & physical health: Akeno has some weight issues. It started in high school from bullying but even after the bullying had stopped he continued to have self image issues and depression. He sees a therapist weekly and is trying to get better. He has very bad social anxiety and usually chooses to stay in doors
Fears: people, gaining weight, SPIDERS, being dumped randomly, sex
Likes: MICE and other rodents, most animals, showers, BATHS, making out
Dislikes: spiders, rude people, his mother,
Special: N/A

 He has very bad social anxiety and usually chooses to stay in doorsFears: people, gaining weight, SPIDERS, being dumped randomly, sexLikes: MICE and other rodents, most animals, showers, BATHS, making outDislikes: spiders, rude people, his mother...

Backstory:
Akeno is and always has been a very quiet boy. He was born into a family of a single mother and three kids. His mother was a drug addicted and an alcoholic who barley paid attention to her kids. His oldest brother was always the one taking care of his siblings, being the parent that their mother could not. When he hit junior high the bullying started. At first he didn't think much of it but as it continued over the year from grade seven to grade eight, h began to think it was something wrong with him. He developed an eating disorder by the age 14 making him self stay at a weight of 100 lbs until the time he turned 17. He was frail and had a hard time doing any physical activities until he met his an American exchange student his senior year, Amelia. Akeno to this day still does not know what this girl did but just being his friend and showing him there was nothing wrong helped. He gained weight and soon got a job at a local coffee shop with his friend. They currently own an apparent in a little town in japan.