Foreword

Update: Only a portion of this book is available to read at the moment. It has been published on Amazon and enrolled in Kindle Select, which requires exclusivity, meaning that I can only post a portion of the story on Wattpad for the time being. Thank you for your understanding!

---

Hello everyone,

Before we move on to the story, there are a couple of important things I need to mention, and so I'm going to slap the rest down in BOLD:

My Hungry Friend is adult fiction, and features sexual content, language, and violence. It also tackles some heavy and uncomfortable issues related to mental illness and self harm/suicide. Finally, there is one brief (but NOT explicit) reference to sexual abuse. I understand that these are difficult topics, and I would encourage you to please reconsider reading this book if this kind of subject matter might be too much for you.

One last note--this book nearing the end of its editing cycle, but I have no doubt that there are a few remaining typos hiding in the text. If you notice any errors, I'd be so, so grateful if you would take a moment to point them out to me.

Thank you all for stopping by! I hope My Hungry Friend chills, and warms, you.

--

This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogue are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2017 by Daniel Barnett.

Cover by Jeroen ten Berge.