Prologue

On lookers tried to catch a look as the police held them back from the girl on the edge of the bridge. Silent sobs wracked her body, the officer trying to coax her down from what would certainly be her immediate death. But the promises and begging fell of deaf ears for all the girl was focused on was the pavement below her. She knew she would die, she
wanted to. In out, In out, jump.

Eyed widened as they heard the crunch of bones breaking, ambulances rushed to the girl who as by angels was still breathing. Her eyes opened and closed as she fell in and out of consciousness. Everything was blurred for her, she felt as if everything in her body was being beat with a hammer. "Please... let me die" In out, in out, sleep.

Her parents sobs could be heard through out the hospital as they saw their baby girl hooked up to what seemed like a thousand cords and machines. They spent days until they finally decided to do what no parent could do, kill their only child. In out, in out, silence.

In one swoop everything came to her: her mom, her dad, her friends, all the concerts and events she ever went to, all the time she spent drawing, all the days she spent laying in bed replacing her medicine with food, every scar, ever tear, every day she lived in misery. In out, in out, God no please i want to live!

The next month was spent mourning the girl's death. Her funeral was small, only family and the girls two friends. Of which who were found with their wrists slit the next day.
With great sadness the two cops went to house where the girl spent her life to look into the why of her death. They spent hours until they found almost 30 notes in almost 30 pairs of the girls pants. They each had a different reason for her death. They next day both officers were found hung in their homes.