lonely girl

FIRST THOUGHTS

it was a cold day of november..i was staring out the beautiful  scenery of a frozen small lake out of my window...i remember myshelf playing with my friends near this lake when i was younger! I also remembered my first love..i was only ten years old when  i saw him.for the first time..Even if  we were very young,i  have feld somethink strong about him!!He was very briliant with his athletik forms...we became good friends at once.Every evening we were playing near this wondefull lake and we were having fun!He was telling me everythink and i was doing the same,too.I could completely trust him everythink and i knew that he would never partraid  me,or hurt me or even leave me..but i was just a kid when i was thinking about him...We were in the same school and moreover in the same class! i was very lucky!!! Our families had good relationships until this fucking evening when they fight for somethink that i didnât knew..The next day my best friend and his family have moved to another town..my first love,my first and unique best friend have gone..that day i cried a lot and i was truly mad with my parents because if they hadnât fight with my friends family he might be with me now..For the first time of my life i was deeply hurt..My friendâs name was Stefan...