[1]

Incubus
chapter one
----------------------------------------------

i sigh as i sit outside of my community college as i feel little droplets hit my curls, this was definitely going to suck a whole bunch of ass. i stand up hearing a squelch and cringe. my thighs rub in the jeans i'm wearing and i groan, wet jeans are ewlk. i begin walking with the squelching sound each time my feet hit another piece of the cold, ugly road. the road i needed to take was clouded with trees and woodlands. it was going to take about two hours to walk home. other students passed me in a rush to get to their cars as the rain was annoying.

i have the urge to scream and continue to walk as the rain came down heavier and heavier, if possible. i should've paid extra with tuition and maybe i wouldn't be in this problem, i would've been racing to my dorm and already hard at work to finish the work i had been assigned and studied for my upcoming law test.

i've been walking for about twenty minutes now and three cars have came by and splashed me. i felt dirty and more than mad. i had just said fuck it because angry me is not fun. i reach in my bag and call my aunt for the fifth time and it goes to voicemail. i have the urge to scream and this time i don't ignore it. as soon as i'm done i feel calmed, better, i thought as my phone rung. i immediately picked up without looking at the caller id

"hello?"

"hey baby, i'm sorry i couldn't answer your calls, què pasa?" my aunt had an accent whether it was english or spanish.

"i'm walking home, started raining and i'm soaked." i said flatly, i didn't mean to come off as a bitch, but i was upset. and when i was upset i always acted like a child.

"dios mío, mija, ya voy." she was worried i'd get pneumonia once again, she's been that way ever since i was young. (oh my god, baby, i'm coming)

"tía, no te preocupes por favor" i plead, although i know the moment she saw five missed calls her heart raced. she told me shut up and hung up. (auntie, don't worry please)

i groaned, i was about to get frustrated highly. my phone had gotten wet and shut down. i put it in my bag and told myself i'd deal with it later. i felt safe, usually i'd be worried to be in the middle of a woodland road, i'm afraid of the dark for christ sake. but the moments that i had stood there and waited for my tía, i had felt safe like i had been wrapped in someone's arms. i shook it off as my tía praying for me. the worrywart, was always shaken up about something different.

ten minutes later i hear a honk and my aunt is slowing near me, waiting for me to hop in. as soon as i do my aunt looks at me fiercely.

"mija, you know damn well i told you to that if i was ever late to stay at the fucking school, and inside some place. scary shit roams around here at night, mija. stuff even i don't want to see again." she rambled, as she does whenever i break her very overprotective rules. she looked from me and the road a couple times, waiting for an answer.

"lo siento, tía" she looks at me, her look is silent and cold, but behind that i can see the worry she had for me.

"i'm serious, mija i don't want you to do that ever again," i nod and close my eyes.

~

when we had gotten home i had rushed upstairs and did homework, taken a shower and studied, in that order. i had went downstairs and kissed my tía goodnight. i had been getting dreams for a couple days of this man, he was alluring, his aura at least. it's like, he would have conversations with me, and the next dream his hands would be all over me. but dreams are dreams.

i had gotten comfortable under my covers, and fell into a deep sleep.

~
i was in the woods, normally i would never even venture here, for dreams or for life. but something had drawn me toward the beauty of nature. whether it be the waterfall and pond that had lingered below it, the sky reflected off of the pond and shown a beautiful sight.

i had suddenly felt peppered kisses go down my neck and gasped, hands at my sides had appeared and started rubbing my body up and down. the feeling was euphoric, like i had just did the worlds most incredible drug. the acts of affection had sent tingles straight to my core, and i guess he noticed because he had groaned. i had tried to move but i wouldn't budge.

"who are you?" i had suddenly blurted. i didn't want to ask, but i had wanted to know.

"well, babygirl, i'm what you want, what you crave at night when your thoughts consume you. i'm what's going to have you gasping at every dreaming moment you spend." he whispered, his breath the smell of mints and hot on my even hotter ears.

"t-then what are you?" cursing myself for stuttering, but quickly got over it as he trailed his hands over my curvy frame, from my pudgy navel to my wide hips, and my thick thighs to my large rear, to my plump large breasts. my head leans against his figure as he presses himself against my back.

"a demon" he had whispered again, but this time i finally was able to turn around and see his face, he smirked as my face went to a look of shock.

"don't worry babygirl, i won't bite, no matter how much you ask." he had a beautiful jawline and a handsome facial structure, his eyes are what captivated me the most, they drew you in like the ocean and forced you out like the woods.

i backed up and thought of mi tía. is this what she warned me about?

"yes, it is what your tía had warned you about. but don't be alarmed," he didn't finish and i became upset.

"don't be alarmed? is that what the fuck you just said to me?" i have terrible anger issues and always had since i was a kid. i was always upset and that turned to anger. i went to therapy, and medicine couldn't help, so my tía had gotten me into meditation.

he looked surprised, but not taken aback, nor disgusted. but his look put enough fear into me to make my anger disappear quicker than cockroaches when you turned the light on.

"understand one thing with me, i can and will put you in your place. i am not one of the puny mortals you fucked with." his tone was dangerous, and even though i was scared, he made me soaked.

he took a sniff at the air, and smirked. the eyes that i had gotten lost in turned a color of brown, beautiful shade, hazel but not quite.

"you really should calm down, if i smell that again i won't hesitate to make sure you're satisfied forever." his tone had me even wetter, but he smirked, and smacked my ass.

"i'll see you next time ma"

from my mythology class i had read about a demon like him, a sex demon.

Incubus