#1 how you met Chris Smith for Isabella Morgan

*you were on your way to the recording studio for your new album Hero's when you bumped into someone and that person looks at you and your also a writer, tv show actress and a movie star and your British your from United Kingdom; London, England and you live in LA*

Person with blue uh eyes - I am so sorry miss I wasn't looking where I was going wow I am sorry again.

Isabella Morgan - its fine love who are you not uh to be rude mate?

Person with blue uh eyes - I am Chris Smith from Ghost Asylum TWC and you are?

Isabella Morgan - Isabella Morgan.

Chris Smith - as in THE Isabella Morgan the solo superstar aka popstar aka singer, writer, tv show actress and movie star.

Isabella Morgan - yes that's me and that are my songs I finished writing don't worry it's ok I never let anyone touch it because I have had this ever since I was 3 years old my whole careers I had ever since I was 3 years old so my whole life I have my careers.

Chris Smith - oh my goodness its nice to finally meet you don't uh tell anyone including my fans but I'm a huge fan infact I'm your biggest #1 fan I love your work Isabella Morgan.

Isabella Morgan - ok and I have to admit I love your show Ghost Asylum TWC and I also have a secret no uh one knows even my fans and friends.

Chris Smith - what is it can I ask you something?

Isabella Morgan - I can't uh tell you and go ahead.

Chris Smith - do you have filming or uh recording your songs tomorrow?

Isabella Morgan - I'm free tomorrow all day I have a tour after tomorrow.

Chris Smith - great so do you wanna get coffee tomorrow so we can get uh to know each other better day about 8:30 a.m. we'll go to the cafe shop near the book store that is across three recording studio?

Isabella Morgan - sure pick me up at 8:15 a.m. here is my address.

*you say before writing your address in your perfect handwriting with a fancy pen which is a microphone shaped click pen your address is 1734 Star Ave and hand it uh to him once your finished*

Chris Smith - thank you and I'll pay and can u have your autograph, pictures and your phone number?

Isabella Morgan - of course for your autograph I need a picture of me like a mini poster.

Chris Smith - I brought your CD with me if that's ok.

Isabella Morgan - that's absolutely fine.

*Chris gives you one of your old CDs and your write 'Love Isabella Morgan' and Chris takes his phone so he can take a selfie with you after taking the selfie you to switch phones uh so that you two can exchange #'s to talk and text in his phone you write 983-210-1953 his number he writes in your phone is 983-617-1950*

Chris Smith - thank you anyway see you tomorrow Isabella.

Isabella Morgan - Bella I go by Bella now bye Chris.

*you arrive at uh the recording studio to record your song 'Sweet Baby' in the recording booth*

Matt Stephenson - ok whenever your uh ready Bella.

*Matt Stephenson your music producer says and you nod signaling your uh ready after putting on the headphones Matt starts the music you finish recording the last song for your album Hero's*

Matt Stephenson - that's a wrap your all done your free all day tomorrow and you just finished your new album Hero's congratulations your album will be released tomorrow at your after party oh and its at 5 p.m. tomorrow you can bring someone here tomorrow see you tomorrow you can go home now Bella.