; 1

shin hoseok, the famous author of "50 dumb reasons why people want to die," a comedy book. he's been writing for over 5 months now and is already a well loved author by millions.

hoseok just released a new book called, "feeling suicidal? me too," its selling extremely fast, in fact it sold out online in less than 3 seconds.

hyungwon, who was lucky enough to get the book by the well loved author paid for fast shipping. so it should arrive at his house today, even though postal service is slow because it's near christmas time and a lot of snow and packages are being delivered.

hyungwon is in college studying to be a photographer, his side job is- well he doesn't have one, he claims he's to lazy and that nobody would hire trash.

hyungwon sighed, he's sitting at his computer desk scrolling through his twitter feed. the usual boring stuff, noting exciting happening.

"you know, maybe if that damn book would get here i'd-" hyungwon was cut off by the doorbell ringing, his eyes widen and he runs towards the door to see if his dream book has arrived.

the ups guy had already driven off so hyungwon didn't get the chance to say a small 'thank you,' it was snowing slightly. the ground had already been dusted with white crystals for a while, there was about 3 inches of snow, it was still coming down but very lightly.

"my god, it's cold out here." hyungwon said while shivering and picking up the package and then quickly shutting the door trying to regain his warmth.

he walked up the stairs in a hurry to see if the package is what he's been looking forward to all day. once he reached his room, he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut open the package, then undid the bubble wrap.

hyungwon's girly scream could probably been heard throughout the whole neighborhood. his book as finally arrived, he sniff the book, loving the scent of new books, then sighed happily and laid back in his chair comfortably, the chair making a squeak sound.

hyungwon slowly opened the book, wanting to savor every moment that he spent with this beautiful item. this version of the book was limited edition, so it had a serial number on which one you got, and hyungwon read which one he got and screamed loudly again.

"#01" is what hyungwon had received. it's my lucky day he thought to himself, smiling happily.

hyungwon spent that entire afternoon reading that book, one of his favorite pages was "a lot of instagram people like to for whatever reason search up kim k a lot." that made him laugh for no good reason.

he noticed numbers being placed in random pages throughout the whole book. he wrote them all down and get got met with 1234567.

"hey that's long enough to be a phone number, that would be funny if it actually was right?" hyungwon thought aloud while laughing quietly.

hyungwon shook off the thought of that idea he had, and continued reading the book. he kept on getting these little annoying thoughts saying, "call or message the number hyungwon," "do it."

he groaned and put his head on his untidy desk. he moved his head to the left where his phone was and just had a staring contest with it, "dammit, you win again phone." hyungwon said, then grabbed the phone because he was so tempted to message the number.

create new message?
yes-no
yes

hyungwon clicked the buttons on his phone, and slowly typed in the number, and quickly sent the random person a message.

yo random number

he was a little surprised when the number messaged back almost instantly saying,

um hi

so..how are you?

who is this and how did you get this number?

hyungwon being the honest soul he was said the truth.

i found it in a book

a book?

ye a book- i can stop messaging you if you want

no no- you're good but what book if i may ask?

the person seemed well, hyungwon didn't know he had only met the guy.

feeling suicidal? me too. is what it's called

oh my god you actually messaged this number- you found the random numbers on the pages right?

the random guy said which made hyungwon confused on how he knew.

um yeah- how'd you know? i thought only 50 people got that book? unless you're one of them

oh i know because i wrote that book

now hyungwon was laughing, there was no way this guy wrote such a breathtaking masterpiece.

um, yeah keep dreaming

i'm serious!

prove it

okay, here

'holy fuck' hyungwon thought while he google searched the image and found no results for  that selfie of hoseok

i'm-

speechless?

yeah that- i just wanted to say i love your writings bye

hey! don't leave i'm bored

hyungwon laughed, hoseok is an idiot. he's actually trying to be calm through text but outside he's screaming and yelling saying he's talking to his idol right now, his lungs are actually going to explode.

okay okay jesus

good now you know me..what's your name?

chae hyungwon

nice to meet you hyungwon you have a nice name

thanks..yours is better though

lol who told you that lie? my name is so common

that's the biggest lie i've heard seen i've ever seen anybody named hoseok well i guess but that bts member but!
that makes you unique! also i'm actually dying because i'm talking to you right now
i made things awkward ill just go

lol ur cute hyungwon

i re did this chapter cuz i hated it hi