Please, smile.

(( Bakugou Katsuki - My Hero Academia ))

  The story takes place when all the students have graduated are now pro-heros and Bakugou and the reader had stuck together.

Warning: Gore, Profanity
//Unedited//

Key:
(L/n) - Last Name
(M/n) - Male Name
(H/n) - Hero Name
(E/c) - Eye Color
(H/s) - Hero Suit
(H/c) - Hair color

Italics means a flash back in this story along with thoughts which would be set as, 'someone's thoughts'.

  ______________________________________

Fire was around two bodies as one was over the other.

The one ontop had a hole in their chest as heaving gasps escaped their blood stained lips.

The one below had wide eyes as blood dripped onto their own chest from the body above them as a smile was on the other's face.

" Hey- "

" Hey! (M/n) are fucking deaf?! " You snapped out of your dazed state of mind as you looked to the male infront of you.

Bakugou Katsuki.

You had a rather tight relationship with the male, yet not close enough to be called lovers as you wished it could be.

You simply were a soft spot to the arrogant male as he would pat your head and not insult you as harshly as he did to others and the occasional hug you could give him.

" Come on! Let's go, we've got a call to handle. This time it's a code red which means I can go all out and beat the shit out of this villain! " Bakugou cackled.

" Did they mention who we're up against? " You slipped on your combat boots and pulled on your cloak.

" They said something along the lines of Thanamoss or Thanatoss. Don't really care cause I'm going to kick his ass! " Bakugou grabbed your wrist and dragged you along as you had frozen in place.

' Thanatos?! This is goning to be fucking bad. ' You thought.

Thanatos was your archnemesis to put it simple and that man's quirk was something not to mess with.

His quirk was that of Life Energy which he consumes from others to make physical attacks hence his villain name of the infamous God of Death, Thanatos, whose touch makes one die.

You also had a quirk that was rather unknown as it was a risky quirk to use. Your quirk was that of Time Control, but it had its own set backs. You can slowdown time, but only for a short amount of time which is 30 seconds max. You can also time travel through rifts which you have yet to use as it is the major risk in your quirk and finally, you can make a person's life time span go foward or back.

As your thoughts were out, Bakugou had dragged you to your destination.

You were brought to your senses as a hand grabbed your ankle which made you look down in a hurry.

You could feel your anger build up as your (e/c) orbs met dull brown ones of a child.

Their skin looked pale as they had blood staining their cheeks and hand which held you.