Chapter 1

Worthless

That was the last word Izuku Midoriya had heard before he had passed out in an alley behind the school. While Izuku was trapped in this nothingness he tried to remember what he had done to get this badly beaten.

~~~~+~~~~~~

By the time Izuku had gotten to school, he was 30 minutes late. It was his fault that his Father didn't realize he had school. He wasn't allowed to speak without being spoken to.

So when he raised he voice at his father at the dinner table the day before, Izuku was in for a hell of a night. Hisashi had beaten him so bad that he had thrown up the little bit of scraps he ate mixed with blood. Izuku had tried his best to patch himself up but he was positive his father had broken several ribs.

Again.

So he bandaged what he could and made his way to his bedroom. He couldn't fall asleep,everyday nightmares plagued his mind. So what he usually did was close his eyes and relaxed, trying to image a happy time with his mother at his side.

So when Izuku's alarm went off he had already showered and gotten dressed. The clock read, 4:30 am. Izuku had set his alarm this way because the last time he overslept and hadn't made breakfast for his father, Izuku was out of school for two weeks of being "sick".

Hisashi had never taken Izuku to the hospital. He was afraid that Izuku would blab to the doctors about what was going on. But what Hisashi never knew was that no matter what he did to Izuku, Izuku would never tell a soul.

He knew what his father did was wrong , but Izuku still loved his father. He accepted that his father wouldn't change after his mom had left, that Izuku would always be blamed for the wrong doings of his father. So if he was ever taken to a hospital or anywhere else he would've smiled, said he fine, tell them a lie and be on with his life.

And there would be no suspicion because they always believed him. No matter what lie he told they always believed him. That was one thing Izuku had gotten good at throughout the years, lying, faking smiles, telling people he was alright.

So when Izuku walked through the doors of the schools there was no one in the hallways. He let out a sigh of relief, which he soon regretted and grabbed his side and grimaced. He walked slowly to his first period class calculus, calculus. The one class he had without Kacchan. When Izuku got to the door he knocked. He didn't bother trying to open the door because he knew it would be locked.

This specific teacher was and uptight strict person, they hated when you were late and would lock the door and sometimes make you beg to just walk into the classroom. Today though, was a little different, the teacher walked up to the door and opened it with a huge smile on his face and said, "Come on in Midoriya, why didn't you just open the door you goof!" He laughed heartily. Izuku gave a look to the students and they all looked as surprised as he did.

Izuku was speechless. He tried to respond but all that came out was a little squeak.
"Ummm....You always lock the door after the late bell rings." Izuku let out in his normally quiet voice. What Izuku was thinking at that moment is, 'Wow he must have gotten a girlfriend or something he's never this happy. Ever.' The teacher just let out a chuckle and sidestepped to let Izuku through the door. Izuku gave a curt noyuand walked to his seat. Which for once, he was thankful that it was in the front row. Anymore steps and he would've collapsed.

As class went on Izuku was in his own little world. He didn't really need to pay attention much he already knew most of this stuff anyway. When he was younger he and his mom would do math problems together. Izuku's Mom had always loved math, which in turn made Izuku love math because he loved his mother. Even after she left he continued to study math and would do math whenever he had the time to. So he always read ahead in math and when they got to the subject and he had any questions, which he rarely did, he would ask.