Somewhat Destroyed Part 1

He strolled into the building, the lights dimmed to give the place some sort of atmosphere. The music started up slowly and continued at a sultry pace that could draw anyone in. He took his time as he strolled over to a seat closest to the stage.

She strolled out onto the stage, the dim lighting allowing how truly nervous she was to be hidden almost to perfection. Her hand touched the metal pole a light shining on her for only a second, causing her nails and skimpy attire to sparkle a bit.

He watched in anticipation digging through his pockets for cash, his eyes not leaving her without a hesitation. In the back of his head he felt absolute rage. How did these other people get to watch her too, she should be a personal show. He tossed a fifty dollar bill onto the stage for her, his lips effortlessly spreading into a smile.

She twirled around the pole somehow catching the fifty in her mouth. She ran her hands through her brown hair that appeared black in the dim room. The bill was shoved into the bottoms of her skimpy attire. Oddly enough her outfit of choice was always some shade of green, her favorite color, yet was seeming to always do unfavorable things in it. It was fairly ironic the situation that she was in, but all she needed was more money and the lights to stay the way they were.

He continued to watch her nimble body move on and around the pole. He couldn't help but to feel ecstatic and in more ways than one. He felt something spark and implode in his mind as she did her moves with skill and expertise. He couldn't believe that he was missing out on something like this. It was like watching art at work. It also seemed as if he was the only one paying for the show, but once again he wasn't the only one watching. The rage in the back of his head had slowly stalked it's way further into his mind. He pulled out a twenty dollar bill and kissed it lovingly as he held it out to her with his middle and index fingers.

She looked at the generous man knowing that she was putting herself and her place of work in danger if she didn't stay in the dim lighting. The closer in proximity the worse as well, but what was more important the twenty dollars or keeping a secret. She decided to wait a little longer wrapping her legs around the pole hanging upside down allowing her exposed skin to be seen. In return she got multiple cheers and the noncontributors threw in their single bills and change. The generous man glanced at the other patrons frustrated, kissing another bill throwing it in along with the twenty.

He couldn't believe those people, they were like bandwagoners, but he wouldn't say anything. He added another fifty to the twenty before throwing it on stage. She didn't take my bait earlier like most others would leading my want for her to increase. His rage dulled as the music began to come to an end and was replaced with sadness and longing. He ordered a drink watching her form retreat behind the stage with her money as the lights slowly increased in brightness. He wanted to know the woman who was so different from the others and he would get to it right after his drink.

She quickly changed out of her skimpy outfit into more fitting clothes for the outside elements. She didn't bother to shower shoving her earnings into her bra before stepping out to the main area to get a drink. After a few shots of tequila she left as quickly as possible using her hood to cover her face. She usually felt filthy after her shift even if she showered for hours and today wasn't an exception. She looked around before beginning to cross the street.

He hurried out of the building following after her. He was certain it was her from the stage by her hair and demeanor. He ran through the crowd of people knocking one to the ground before grabbing her shoulder. It caused her to turn around quickly her hood falling down. He took her in while he could, almost shocked.

She stood in front of him, brown bangs hanging over her young face. She may have been tall and developed for her age, but there was no hiding it anymore, she couldn't be any older than thirteen. Her face showed rage but she wasn't sure if it was directed towards herself or him. She had tried to keep it secret for a while now and still was discovered. She shoved his chest hard and was about to run.

He grabbed her wrist pulling her into him. He wasn't sure about his own emotions, but he still wantwd her, he would not dare to let something like age separate them. Before he could get a grasp on his emotions his lips pressed against hers eagerly. He carried her to his car continuing to kiss her with want. He laid her in the back seat pulling off her jacket and shirt in one swift movement.

She found herself frightened but kissing back. This is the most accepted and loved she's felt in months. She blushed as she pulled off the generous man's shirt. This is what she needed, release and affection. She couldn't help that it came from a man at least twenty years older than her. She found herself completely naked in front of him before his tongue explored and trailed over her body, resulting in a sound she never thought to hear from her own mouth.

He, on the other hand, couldn't believe he was having sex with an underage girl. He felt as if he couldn't be to angry with himself though. He was only a man. The problem was he a man that succumbed to his want and he knew he could get in major trouble for it. It was completely worth it though in his opinion. This was a more positive release than drinking himself into oblivion or watching a multitude of greedy and disgusting women grind on a pole because they wanted. There was no stopping it now, her moans filling his car and entering his ears were like mind control. He was completely hypnotized as he kissed at her soft skin and gave into her wants that quickly became needs.

She was hypnotized as well, if this was love she forever wanted more. Forget about having to do extra just to get five dollars. She was being loved on by a man who this night alone gave her over a hundred dollars. Her body shook as she was overtaken by complete bliss. Her sparkly green nails dug into his shoulders as a staggered but loud moan left her mouth. Her breathing came out in quick pants as she kissed him.

His lips locked with hers like two perfectly fitting puzzle pieces. He slowly came down from his own high breaking the interlocking of their lips apart. He began to redress himself the smell of sweat and alcohol lingering in his car and on his body. He lusted after a teenage girl and still wasn't sure where to place his feelings. He left the back seat entering on the drivers side turning his key in the ignition. He asked for her address driving her home without any delays.

She quickly dressed herself in the back seat a thin layer of sweat covering her body. She thanked him profusely and gave him a small kiss before leaving to her apartment building. The closer she got to her room the more broken she began to feel. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she attempted to repress her sobs. She wasn't sure if she would be able to pretend being alright after that. She entered her apartment and wept unable to imagine herself okay without the generous man.

He laid his head on the steering wheel and let out a sigh. He was stressed and felt guilty for doing what he did. He had sex with an underage girl who's real name he didn't even know. What he did know is that he couldn't have sex with her again. He needed someone to tell him it would be fine, but he understood that it wasn't and there were repercussions. He cried gasping for air like a fish out of water, but that was how he felt knowing he signed himself up for this pain. He drove away from her apartment the sound of sniffling replacing the sound of her moans he was entranced by moments prior. He stayed in his car for the rest of the night, his thoughts forever lingering on her.