The old version of "One's Wish"

Since I'mma rewrite this book I thought that since a lot of people loved the cuteness of this version and the rewritten version wouldn't be so cute I'll just put all the chapters on only one "chapter". Have fun folks! And if you don't want to re-read it don't worry! 'Cause most of want appears here will appear later on on the rewritten version, but differently & more realistically!

{Chapter 1}

It was a sunny Saturday morning and Izuku Midoriya with his mother, Inko Midoriya, were walking through a park trying to find a good spot for a picnic.

The boy asked his mother if he could go try and find some animals especially bunnies. She, being worried, tried to convince otherwise.

"No mommy! I want to see the bunnies," he whined. As if someone would kill off all the bunnies if he didn't go see them right away.

She sighed. "Ok, sweetheart. But please be careful," spoke the worried mother.

"Don't worry mommy!" Exclaimed the little boy happily skipping on the path.

{I hope he doesn't get in trouble} Thought the worried women.

~~~~~~----------~~~~~~

"Bunnies! Where are you?" asked the boy to nothingness.

"I wonder where are the bunnies at...," before the green-haired could say another sentence he saw a wounded bunny laying on the path. It made some weak sounds, pleading of someone to help him.

"Oh no, you're hurt! I have to help you just like a hero!" Exclaimed the boy.

When the freckled boy touched the bunny it instantly died and blood start to surround it extremely fast.

"MOM!!! MOM!!!" screamed Izuku. His voice sounded like the embodiment of horror.

The boy started to cry and shout for his mother.

"P-please...l-let this...b-be a-a...nightm-mare...," whispered the now heartbroken boy.

~~~~~~~----------~~~~~~~

MOM!!! MOM!!!

"I-Izuku...," she felt as if her heart stopped for a second. She felt something hot and wet running down her cheeks: tears.

Her body reacted before she could process the information just received. She ran as fast as she could to see why her son was shouting.

{Please, that nothing bad has happened to him} She thought.

"I-Izuku, where are y--" she stopped suddenly when she saw her son with his back towards her with his knees on the ground and crying.

"Izuku! I f-found you, w-why were you c-calling me? A-are you h-hurt? I-Izuku are you hearing m-me?" She start to panic when her boy didn't answer her.

She walked slowly towards him. She went to touch his shoulder, but he suddenly turn his head.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yelled.

"S-sweatheart...," she whispered.

"M-mommy p-please d-d-don't t-touch m-me," he spoke in a more calmed voice because he felt guilty for yelling at his mother.

Seeing that his mother stopped moving her hand towards him, he said:

"I m-might kill you l-like the b-bunny..."

"Wh-what...?" she asked as she noticed something that once was white, but now is painted in crimson.

{It's not winter so what is th-}