The silent hill

I lay on this lap looking up at the purple and pink colors of the setting sun. I look up into this dark green eyes behind this thick black rimmed glasses. His light drown hair all messed up from us rolling in the grass. Me and Finn were both eighteen but we were always kids at heart. He wore black pants, with a gray shirt, and a black jacket that said "ok" on it. He was too looking at the beautiful sky. He motions for me to get my head off this lap and gets up putting this black hat on.

"I have to get going it's almost dark" Finn says dusting himself off.

I look over at the pasture filled with nothing next to us sighing ok if you must.
I can walk you home if you want?
No I'm fine I can get home. My house is only just down the road.
I know gabby I have been to your house like hundred times. He rolls this eyes laughing.

I walk out onto the road. I had a dark plain green long sleeve shirt, some black tights and white converse on.  My dark drown hair wasn't helping blending into the road either. We were out in the country surrounded by pastures and small farms. That's why many people many people didn't come down these roads but I stayed over to the side just in case.

"We are getting more patience at the hospital tomorrow ." I said breaking up the silence.

So you can drain all their blood and take their blood presher till they die.
They probably wouldn't even notice because they are so old.
A hospital for old people were you take there blood pressure and tell them everything is going to be ok. Isn't that just like a noursing home?
Yes, that's what it feels like. If I do the job I get payed and when I get payed I live, so everyday I don't complain.

How is your job going?
You mean fixing up cars in a smelly barn. It's going really great.
That sucks.
I mean it I love doing it. It's better then being stuck next to smell old people.

Hey, I said hitting him on the arm.

Well I'll see you tomorrow

I saw something in the ditch just up from where I had left Finn, just probably another deer I though. I walked closer to it and each time I moved it looked more and more like a human.

I panic looking for my phone in my pock. I find it pulling it out to call the police.