Part 1 ~ Imagine ~ Train station (End)

I looked at him again. He was looking at his hands. It looked like he was disgusted by them. "You don't like what you're capable of... Do you?" "No... I don't. But it is what it is, and there's nothing anyone can do about it." He looked like he was sad, but also really angry again. Luckily our train came so we could go our separate ways again. Or so I thought.

 We got on in separate ends of the train. I did as I always have, and sat in the middle of the train, music in my ears and head turned towards the window. It was dark outside, so because of the lights in the train it was nearly impossible to look outside. Instead I used the window as a mirror and looked at the other people in the train, without making it too obvious.

I could see a few rows down and look at the different people that took the train late in the evening. I noticed the man again. He was standing by the door where he entered the train. He was too far away for me to see his face clearly. But even though he were far away I could still sense the anger and tension from before. The train stopped and a few passengers went off, just as new were boarding.

He followed the Passengers that were boarding the train and looking for a place to sit. He acted like he had just gotten on the train, and started to look for an empty seat or someone he knew. He walked all the way to the middle of the train and then he stopped. I thought he was going to sit in the seats right in front of me, but he didn't. He took the seats on the other side of the hallway.

I had followed him through the windows, and were still looking at him after he sat down. It seemed like he was ignoring me. At least I hoped he did. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. A text from an unknown number. Weird, but probably just spam or someone with the wrong number. I read the text and looked at the man directly, not through a window this time.

"Hey.

Relax. It's just a coincidence that we're both here. And stop being obvious about looking at people. I could feel you looking even though it was with a window."

That's what the text said. But he didn't have my number, I never gave it to him. I didn't even tell him my name. How could he know- "Your ticket?" A woman had stepped in front of me to check my ticket. I showed it to her and then she turned around to ask the man about his ticket. After he had showed his the woman left to check on the others.

I hadn't moved my eyes from him after the woman left. Apparently he had been looking at me too ever since the woman had left. "What're you looking at kid?" He asked me, sounding like we had never met before. "Uhh, nothing." I was caught off guard by his question and answered quickly.

I turned around and looked at the window again. I was trying to focus on the surrounding outside, but I still couldn't focus because of the darkness outside and the light in here. The text wouldn't get out of my head either. I tried googling the number but nothing came up. No name. No address. Not even a company name. My phone vibrated again. Another text.

"Stop starring at me. Forget about earlier, and forget that you know me. It's the best way to protect yourself."

It was the same number. Since I didn't know his name I couldn't save his number, I would have to call him something. I continued to listen to my music and decided to try and text him back.

"What is your name?"

Short and simple. He replied quickly too.

"It doesn't concern you."

"But I want to know. You can know my name too if you want too."

"I'm not interested in knowing your name."