(+)

Limitations

a fangirl's anecdote

www.wattpad.com/user/tinkerbae

#Fanfiction, #Humor, #Teen fluff

All rights reserved, 2014. 

"isn’t it ironic? that the things we do to feel alive are the things that can kill us."

:: { Summary } ::

Seujin is nothing but a 17 year-old queer teenage dirtbag who puts the 'pro' in procrastination, mostly spending her time drooling over this certain 12-membered Korean boy group labeled as EXO instead of working on her school affairs and paper-related and writing tasks. She's a musically-inclined young lass, a cat enthusiast and a graphic artist on the sidelines. She's fond of creating mixtapes and she often stays indoors just because. Seujin isn't the type to scream in neither public or private places whenever she sees the 12 boys' pictures, standees and whatnots. She's not the ordinary fangirl with a cliche story, nah. To make the long story short, she meets Kim Jongin; EXO's rapper and main dancer of the maknae line in the most unexpected place and time. In an instant, Seujin saved Kim Jongin's life. Jongin then becomes profoundly thankful and delighted upon Seujin's act of good deed. He then asks her what she wants in return as payment, well, of course, being the Park Chanyeol stan that she is, she demanded for her to meet EXO's reaction king and happy virus even just for a split second or so. Kim Jongin immediately said yes by then, along with a small yet warm grin evidently curved upon his own puckered pair. 

Seujin likes Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a walking jar of happiness. Kris is being a clingy dragon to Chanyeol. Tao and Baekhyun, on the other hand, are being divas; feeling nothing but jealousy. Sehun is a brat. Jongdae is a camel-like yet a cute troll. Xiumin and Luhan be like slaying everyone with their adorable selcas and their actions which can make you squeal. Kyungsoo and Yixing, as usual, are clueless and spacing out most times. Joonmyeon is their 174 cm leader who often experiences migraine because of his sassy and stubborn members. And Jongin — Jongin caused it all. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

A fangirl is free to express about what and how she feels. 

But one must know her limitations.