Annie..?

Katie's POV
"Guess What!" Annie said excitedly through the phone. "What?" I said trying to be positive. Even though my best friend might be leaving me again. "I'm going to LA for the first time!" Annie said. I could see her smile through the phone. "Thats cool! What are you going there for?" I said. Once again, trying to be positive. "To pursue my acting and singing career!" Annie said. "Aww well I hope you have a blast there! I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow annie banannie!" I said as I hung up. I'm Katie Donnelly in case you didn't know. My best friend is Annie Leblanc. But I haven't seen her in awhile due to her traveling a lot. I miss my best friend. You should probably know that I'm bisexual and I like Annie. Its just to hard for me to tell her. Or anyone as a matter a fact. "Katie! Dinner is ready!" My mom called from the kitchen. I hop out of bed and rush to the table to eat. After dinner I took a shower and video chatted Annie. "hey katie kate!" Annie happily said. "hey annie banannie." I said. Faking a smile. I'm still upset that my best friend is going to be on the other side of the country. "So whatcha doinn?" Annie asked. "nothing much. wbu?" I said. It was clear she was packing. I just needed to say something else. "packing. Can't you tell?" Annie said and laughed. Annie's smile and laugh is so perfect ughh. I just want her to be mine. "Annie, can you come play with meee?" Annie's little sister, Hayley, asked. "Sure Hay, give me a minute." She said. I smiled and said "bye Annie." "Bye katiee" Annie said and hung up. I wonder what its like having a little sister. My life is filled with boys. I have 2 brothers. Ryan and Brennan. They are a pain but I love them. I looked at the time. "8:48" I said to myself. I set an alarm for 5 am on my phone. I have a meet tomorrow so I need to be up and ready by 7 am. I set out my leotard and plugged up my phone. "Oh right!" I said and laughed. I went to the bathroom to pull up my hair and brush my teeth. After that I layed down and checked ig. I watched a couple #kannie edits. A few of them were innapropriate but I just laughed them off. I layed my phone on my dresser and turned off my lamp. And fell fast asleep.