Death Eater's Child

Hi there - Zcyler here! I'm an old time Inazuma Eleven writer from FFN who has recently comeback into the fandom after a 4 year hiatus. Currently in the process of rewriting and uploading my Inazuma fics onto here and AO3 so hopefully this will be the first of many!

This drabble is part of the Inazuma x Harry Potter AU project that I've been working on! There is a lot more writing for this AU on the blog for this so please check it out if you're interested! 

///

Everyone thinks they know Fudou Akio. 

The cold-hearted Slytherin, sarcastic asshole and bastard "son of a death eater". They glare at him, scoff at him and occasionally send him a hex or two - because what good-for-nothing death eater spawn deserves to be at Hogwarts... right?

"He must be so proud of his Death Eater father, he's probably going to follow in his footsteps. How disgusting"

They think they know him, but they don't.

They don't know about his utter hatred for his Father. The way he left him and his mother when they were struggling the most. The way he'd throw them his problems like a used plastic bag. The sleepless nights he would spend staring up at the ceiling, listen to his mother's never-ending supply of tears knowing there was nothing he could do to fix it.

They don't see the pain in his eyes when he's told he's his Father's son. The way he would cut and streak his hair to avoid seeing a clone of his father's face staring back at him with torturous expectation. The internal anger within when every person compares him to his Father's faults and actions. Every mention of him being just like him, when the one thing he wants is to be different. To be acknowledged as himself. As Fudou Akio. Not the child of a Death eater

No. They don't see what's behind the cleverly crafted mask. The weaknesses locked behind the cemented smirk and cynical coments The "I don't give a damn" carefree attitude that hides his insecurities, his anxiousness, his self-doubt, his internal suffering.

No. They don't see him. He doesn't let anyone see... except you.

Only you.

The way he would drag you into an alcove near the potion dungeons right before class just to put his arms around you. Just to hold you and find comfort in you. The throaty sigh he'd let out when you would kiss his forehead protectively whispering "It'll be okay" while he buries his face into the crook of your neck.

The way he would relax when you take his hand in yours and give it a reassuring squeeze, letting him know that you're there for him no matter what happens. His shoulder feeling like home whenever you laid your head on it. The sides of his mouth growing slightly as he wraps and arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

The moments he would tense at the touch of your fingers, patching up his slightly bruised cheek from a hex an older student threw at him for a laugh. The way he'd let out a rough chuckle when you'd tell him that you'd get the older boy back - but he knew you were too nice to do actually hurt the poor sod.

The days he would spend throwing silverware and vases in the room of requirements, cursing his father's name, releasing the aching misery stored inside of him before collapsing to his knees in anguish. When he'd choke on his tears the moment you'd lay his head on your lap and stroke his hair soothingly.

The owls Kidou would send you when he was in one of those 'moods' resulting in you sneaking into the Slytherin dorms past curfew. The look of relief on his face the moment he sees you walking through his bedroom door, reaching for you eagerly and pulling you under the covers.

The way he would curl up against your chest to listen to the sonata of your heartbeat. The only melody that can put him to sleep.

The way he would whisper "Don't ever leave me"

And you promised you never would.

///