Our Mysterious Love

Hello everyone!!!

Today is one of our best friend's birthday who is generous, friendly & a very popular writer. This one shot is specifically dedicated to her by  suba suba30 , Prathi Prathi1412 , Anu ---anu--- ,Monali (Mona) Live_Till_It_Hurts  and Fatima FatimaKhan813

Before getting into the story...

Don't u wanna know who she is?

Hmm... So many of her close friends may already know who she is. But if u don't still know...

Guess Who? 🤔

Seriously no cheating! 😏

No checking inline comments either! 😉

Ok... I'll give some clues....

She's very good human being who cares, supports, inspires, motivates n encourages EVERYONE!

She's very unique n a strong girl who never gives up! And also a blushing queen

What can I say about her works?

She has written many wonderful stories n has been writing even more stories in addition to her one shots n few shot collections...

As a writer, we know how much effort we put in order to imagine a simple conversation or a scene. But this girl, she writes n updates an entire chapter which consists of pics edited especially by her in a SINGLE DAY!

Yes, she updates daily without any fail!

Some still didn't guess yet? No worries. This time u will know for sure...

Her one story is TREND SETTING n ALL TIME FAVORITE of every Abhigya fan. Whoever read that story will wish to get a LOVING HUSBAND! 😉

Yes. It's none other than

🥁🥁🥁 Drumroll 🥁🥁🥁

Our close buddy Crazy's crazymahiz birthday. Yo !!!!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Wish u many more happy returns of the Mahi!

May God bless u with all the things u wish for & a lot more than u deserve!

Hope u too get a LOVING HUSBAND who is TRAPPED IN ur ENCOUNTER and will do ANYTHING TO MAKE u SMILE, but never LOST his SHADOW who will always say I FELL FOR UR EYES right FROM THE DAY I MET U as there will b no INTERRUPTION IN ur PURE LOVE and with whom u'll have a ROYAL UNBELIEVABLE WEDDING, one who is IN LOVE WITH ur SOUL & u can never think to STOP THE WEDDING!!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Our Mysterious Love

A girl is seen getting down from the airplane and walking towards the exit smiling brightly seeing her best buddy waving at her. She waves back at him. They hugged each other, " Hey Buddy! Hope you are fine." Her friend replies, "Oh! Yes, I am fit and fine (showing off his well chiselled arms to her) She laughs at him and both walks towards his car. He took the driver's seat not before opening the passenger's side door for her. She smiled at him and got in.