Author's Note

Hey guys! This is my ice-breaker Bucky story! There are only a few warnings for this book, including smut and language. A few of these chapters (two, to be exact) can also be found in my book of Bucky and Steve imagines. I've had this story for a while and didn't know I'd post it, so I dissected my favorite parts to use as imagines. I will give a little preface before those specific chapters in case anyone wants to sort of just skim over that part if they've read it before.

The main character, Sadie, is loosely based off me and her life is unsurprisingly similar to mine. She's a girl slightly out of her time and most definitely out of her league when it comes to the guy she likes (at least in her mind). An aspiring chef, she finds herself working for Tony Stark as a personal chef by the end of the second chapter.

Amelia Zadro was used as an inspiration for Sadie. I'll occasionally add her picture in to the chapters alongside Sebastian Stan!

I don't usually write stories with leads like myself, but I thought I'd give it a try. It was pretty fun- not gonna lie! But obviously none of this story is true, or any of the scenes, it's all been made up by my overactive imagination. All rights belong to Marvel for their characters!

I had a bomb playlist I listened to while reading this. I'll leave a list of the songs below, and include specific ones for the chapters as they come up.

I hope everyone likes this story! Feel free to leave comments! I love to reply :)

THANK YOU FOR READING!

-Winnie

SADIE'S SONGS:

Bubbly, Colbie Caillat

Come on Eileen, Dexy's Midnight Riders

Sweet Creature, Harry Styles

Be My Baby, The Ronnettes

I Have Nothing, Whitney Houston

For Once In My Life, Stevie Wonder

So Easy, Phillip Phillips

Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond

Stay Stay Stay, Taylor Swift

It Had to Be You, Harry Connick Jr.

Forever and Always, Taylor Swift

Somewhere in Brooklyn, Bruno Mars

Keep Your Hands to Yourself, The Georgia Satellites

Miss Independent, Kelly Clarkson

From the Ground Up, Dan and Shay

I Knew You Were Trouble, Taylor Swift

Mississippi Girl, Faith Hill

Call Me Irresponsible, Frank Sinatra

Most Girls, Hailee Steinfield

Photograph, Ed Sheeran

I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack

Mine, Taylor Swift

2U, David Guetta and Justin Bieber

Red, Taylor Swift