Busted

Skye just betrayed the entire team by warning Miles. Coulson made her wear a tracking bracelet as a punishment, but May doesn't think that's enough.
(Contains disciplinary spanking.)
Based on the episode "Girl In The Flower Dress" 1x5.

-Get dressed.
May was standing outside the door holding the top Skye was trying to find.
Skye was speechless, and honestly terrified, she knew she was fucked.

01:00 AM.
The clock reads 01:00 am. Everybody is asleep, at least almost everybody.
Skye feels guilty and embarrassed about todays events and can't sleep. May on the other hand is contemplating what to do about Skye. She knows Coulson already gave her a tracking bracelet, but May doesn't think that's enough. Skye needs something more, something that would remind her to never misbehave like that again. She had made up her mind.

Filled with determination she goes to wake up Skye, but is pleased to see that she is awake. All the doubt May had about punishing Skye went away, she can tell that she feels guilty and that she needs this.

Skye looks up and sees May standing next to her bed. She is about to ask her what she's doing in her room, but before she gets the chance May speaks. "Get up and follow me." Skye frowns. What the hell? It's 01:00 AM, what could May possibly want at this time. "If you make me repeat myself, you are going to be very sorry." May just keeps walking and Skye jumps out of bed, she doesn't want to find out what happens if she doesn't comply.

Skye enters the interrogation room and hears May locking the door behind her. She is getting really nervous and she's sure May can tell. "Take off your pants and bend over the table." May says calmly yet her voice is filled with authority.
Skye isn't sure she heard May correctly. She can't seriously want her to get naked in front of her, and for what reason?

"Ehhh? I think not?" Skye manages to spit out, she's feeling trapped and she doesn't like it. "What did I say earlier about making me repeat myself?" May is looking more annoyed than ever, and Skye can tell. Still, it doesn't stop her from talking back.
"That I'd be sorry, but honestly I'm tired and want to sleep, so I don't really care anymore." Skye stands her ground, and for a few seconds she feels powerful, but only for a few second. May steps forward making Skye back into the nearby wall.
"Either you take your damn pants off, or I'll do it for you. Your choice." May is done arguing, Skye can tell, but she is not backing down. She is beginning to suspect a spanking is happening, and she is not having it.

"Well... fuck you!" Skye yells out and starts walking towards the door. She doesn't make it far before May grabs a hold of her arm. Skye is trying to break free, but she doesn't stand a chance, within a few second May has her pinned down onto the table.
«Last chance, Skye." It's almost like May is pleading her to take her pants off voluntarily, but Skye is too angry to notice. Without wasting anymore time May uses her left hand to pin down Skye, and her right to drag down her pants. Skye is moving and trying her best to get up, but May is too strong. Before she has the chance to say anything she feels a hard slap to her behind. "Omg.. what the hell, May? You can't to this, I'm not a child!" Skye yells with all her might, and once again tries to break free.
May doesn't say a word, instead she just keeps spanking Skye until she can hear her lightly sobbing. "Why are you here, Skye" No reply. May moves to the other side of the room grabbing something Skye doesn't quite see what is.

The pain her behind feels after the first blow of whatever May is using, made Skye bounce off the table and make a strangled scream. "Ouch, what was that?!" Skye is sobbing more than before, but May stands her ground. "Bend over again, Skye"
Skye is about to argue but May's eyes tells her not to. Defeated and in pain she bends over once more, and feels her embarrassment creep over her as May pulls down her black laced panties. *CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!"
Skye is full on crying and May asks her again. "Why are you here, Skye?" May is really hoping Skye will talk, she doesn't find any joy is punishing the young agent. "Because I betrayed you, I betrayed the entire team. I'm sorry May, I'm so fucking sorry."
That's all May wanted to hear, she uses the bamboo stick one last time before she pulls Skye into a hug.  Skye feels herself being embraced and can't help but appreciate what just happened, she feels cared for, even though her behind is on fire. "Thank you, Agent May." Skye says while looking down at her feet, still feeling a bit embarrassed. May doesn't seem too fazed, but she answers with the most caring voice she can muster. "You are very welcome, now let's get you back to bed." Skye doesn't argue, some sleep would be nice.
May tucks her in and is about to leave the room when she turns around and looks at Skye.

"If you ever do something like this again, I won't hesitate to repeat tonight's punishment. Are we clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

May leaves the room and Skye falls asleep with a sore behind but a happy heart.
They care.