I

My hand glides through the frame of a photo as I walk through the dark hallway.

'What's with all these gory pictures?
Not that I don't like it but they're covering the whole wall.'

The headache kicks in again and it makes me hard to walk, fortunately there's a sofa in the end of the hallway and hopefully it's not as cold as the floor. Slowly I walk my way to the sofa and sit on it. My head feels like it can explode any moment.

I took out the syringe from my pocket and inject it to my arm to stop the headache.

'How did I got here anyway? I cannot remember anything other than this hallway and my name.'

Few seconds later my head feels way better than before.

'Maybe If I try to introduce myself I can remember something? Ok. My name is (y/n), I am... Ugh how old am I? My birthday is in... Forget it. This doesn't help me at all.'

Feeling better I stand up and decide to look around the place to get some information about what's going on.
I walk up the stairs to see some more gory photos, instead of walking past it I take some time to observe it.

Maybe this will make me sound crazy, I actually think these photos are beautiful in a way. The way the angle were taken, the lighting, the atmosphere of the photo. Everything is just perfect.

Once I'm done observing most of the photos, I proceed to the next floor. Desperately trying to find a little bit of information.

After a while of exploring the place I found some data about the world that I'm in and a piece of newspaper about a serial killer.

My mind still couldn't believe on what's happening though.

'So like I am inside someone's mind right now? Seriously? How can it feel so real? And more importantly how did I got in to this mess and how can I get out from here?'

I drown in my own thoughts for a moment but couldn't find any answer to any of my questions.

Giving up I lift my head up to face the huge photo of a lady wearing white flowing dress with blood spraying out of her neck.

'Alright, let's just start with a simple one. Who took all of these photos? They didn't actually kill all these people did they?'

"What do you think of this photo hm?" said someone right behind me.

I was about to turn around when I feel something sharp on the back of my neck.

"Who are you?"