I

A/N: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lance's POV

"Lance! Time to get up" a voice I recognized as my twin sister's, Lacy, calls through my door.

"Alright alright, im up" I mumble sitting up. I rub my eyes and stand up slowly. I stumble over to my closet tiredly, scanning all the fancy clothes stock piled in there. I dig through the pile of clothes and pick out my favorite and most casual outfit. A plain pair of jeans with a blue and white baseball tee, complemented with an army green jacket. I throw it on, making myself look sort of presentable. I fix my hair a bit and stroll down the long hallways of our mansion.

I hate this place, I stay in my room most of the time, I dont like having to look all pretty everytime we go out. Part of me wants to live in a cozy little house on the outskirts of town, but the other part tells me to be grateful of what I have. I walk into our kitchen to see our chef standing, cleaning up from breakfast. I smile, since I dont get out much Im pretty good friends with all the servants and other people around here.

"You missed breakfast again, so I made you this for on the go" Hunk says, handing me a paper bag. I smile widely "Aww thanks dude, ill see you later, hunk!" he waves at me as i run out the door and hop into our limousine, sitting between my mother and my twin sister.

"Lance, come on what is this?" my mom says pointing to my whole outfit. "Clothes" I say with my mouth full of the croissants that Hunk gave me. She rolls her eyes "You have to start looking more presentable, Princes shouldnt look like the shop at Goodwill" Now its my turn to roll my eyes as I ignore her. At Least we get to go into town today.

*time skip brought to you by my love for lance*

I hop out of the limo, excited to go into to town. Our parents hand all of my siblings including me some money to spend. Right away, my siblings get crowded by civilians. I duck out hiding my face with the hood on my jacket. I speed walk towards a small pub that seems almost deserted. I walk in quickly and sit down in a chair and sigh with relief.

"What brings you here?" a voice says startling me. I turn around and look behind the counter to see a guy, about my age with vibrant purple eyes. I could stare into those all day.

"Trying to get away from people" I say leaning my arm on the counter looking at him and admiring his features. "Ah" He turns around and begins to fill up a mug. "Man I would hate all that attention" He says as he finishes off the mug, a little beer foam spills of the top of it as he sets it down in front of me. "Oh im not 21 yet-"

"Don't worry, me neither" He says with a smirk before sipping from his own mug. I can feel my face turn bright red.

"I like your style, Stranger" I say resting my chin in one of my hands.

"Keith"

"Huh?"

"My name, its Keith" He says holding out his hand. I smile and grab it before leaning my head down and kissing his hand.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance"

He smiles. That. That smile. I wanna see that all the time.

Someone bursts through the door, my sister, of course.

"Lance we gotta go, Mama wants us back in a hour and you promised you'd help me find some normal clothes!" Lacy says. I sigh dramatically and hand Keith a few bucks. "Thanks"

"Wait"

"What?"

He smirks and shoves a napkin in my pocket "Okay, now go, bye" He says waving, I walk over to Maddie before she nudges me in my side and smiles devilishly. "Who was that back there?"

"Oh, no one just some guy I met"

"Are you suuuuure?" she says reaching into my pocket. I yelp and reach for the note as she reads the note out loud.

"Text me, princey XXX-XXX-XXX -keith"

"No stoooop" I say snatching the note out of her hand. "I cant blame you, hes cute" She says with a shrug. I laugh and roll my eyes as we walk up to a clothing store.

We get some things for Lacy and walk out of the store, Lacy really is a funny sight. A large floofy white dress with some stains on with beat up black converse. Me and her really have the same features, tan skin, bright blue eyes, curly brown hair. Though, shes much more out there, loves being the center of attention. Dont get me wrong, i like attention but when people crowd me, begging just to take a picture with me it makes me feel... Weird.

We walk up to the car and I sit in the corner and text the number on this slip of paper.

(Prince Lancelot) Hey, its the very handsome prince from your tiny bar

(Keith💜) hello there, i wasnt actually expecting a text, what a pleasant surprise

(Prince Lancelot) why not? you really are a stunner ;)

(Keith💜) wow already starting with the pickup lines

(Prince Lancelot) you know it ;)))))