Perfect

I can't help it. She's just so- perfect.

The worlds most expensive piece of art would resemble garbage if compared to her.

Through this camera, I have been able to capture the beauty that flows through her everyday life; even her daily carelessness like fiddling her soft hair or taking a sip of water is like watching a seductive goddess.

She consists of no flaws or errors, she is perfect.

An array of photographed moments of her are pinned to every inch of every corner of my wall; I want nothing more than to be surrounded by her beauty in every waking second I have; to be engulfed by something so perfect is truly breathtaking.

Although every photo of her makes my heart race and my cheeks flush, there is one particular photo that is my favorite; Christmas day, about four years ago, she went to visit her family up state. She wore a short, brilliant red dress paired with sexy black boots, her hair was long back then and curled to perfection, her entire presence was that of an empress. In this picture, she was helping prepare dinner as she brushed her hair behind her ear; because the photograph was taken through a frosty window, it gives a glowy affect, making her look like the angel she is.

But despite these photos, I hope to one day admire her in person, to capture her through my own eyes and not through the lense of a camera; to gaze upon the soul definition of perfection.