Music Tag🎶🎶

I've never been tagged in a tag chain before so I am kind of excited. I was tagged by BRKA11472 .

I apologize in advance for two reasons. One this entire list in Basically K-Pop because that is all I listen to. Also almost every song is BTS because I love them so much.

BEFORE WE START: RIP Jonghyun
Jonghyun was in my opinion the backbone of Shinee and I think he held the group together. He was an amazing leader and an even more amazing singer who had impacted the lives of millions of people, and will continue to do so even in death. His music touched so many people and I think he put a lot of weight on himself for a lot of things he never should have. He always cared so deeply for the fans and what they would say or how they might feel. Shinee was an extremely close band so my heart goes out to them as well. Jonghyun was sick and he needed help that he sadly never got. Im not mad at him for committing suicide I dont think it was the right option, but I do understand. Jonghyun was deeply depressed and he felt like he had no other option, and I do respect how long he silently fought this fight alone. I wish we as fans could have helped him somehow. The thing that makes me the saddest is that he felt like let us down and didnt work hard enough when that was never true and if I were able to talk to him thats what I would tell him, because I think he should know how proud he made us as fans. RIP Jonghyun your fight is over. (The picture below is the last paragraph of his suicide note).

 (The picture below is the last paragraph of his suicide note)

1.) Elephanz- Time for a Change
     I love this song because I always feel motivated to do something when I listen to it, and I think it has a kind of an alternative sound.

2.) O.T Genasis- Coco Pt.2
     I don't have an exact reason for this song I just think it is kind of funny and I have been feeling rap music lately.

3.) Sistar- Lonely
      Sistar was the first girl group I ever listenes to, and the song has a nice soothing melody and I think it gave each member thier own moment since it was their last song.

) Sistar- Lonely      Sistar was the first girl group I ever listenes to, and the song has a nice soothing melody and I think it gave each member thier own moment since it was their last song

4.) 4 Minute- Hate
     I love songs that start out one way and then the beat completely changes and surprises you. Also this song is super hype.